Reviews for Dirty
hooked-on-degrassi chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
wow. your stories always know just how to pull at my heart strings. this one was great, beautiful ending.
congotandsja chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
I adore this. The way they dealt with the situation was beautifully written and believable. Very good piece and I'm so glad about this ending - I just read 'Bat Out of Hell', so yeah, you know... D
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Puck & Kurt are totally adorable together. Great writing. I especially loved the imagery used during the scene where they were sitting in the rain. Beautiful.
KTDLover chapter 3 . 5/2/2011

PockyPand4 chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Oh god. .AMAZING.

you made this perfect! Not fantasy based where they have sex the day after's perfect. I love this story a lot.
Nixcky chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
Marvelous...not that much else to say. _
WithDemonWings chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
This was just wow. Beautifully told and completely wonderful.

Great job!
Misa chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Oh my God.

This was so amazing.

I love how you described Kurt and his feelings about the rape, and how you made Puck so caring. PucKurt is totally my favourite Glee-couple, and this fic was just incredible..

I also loved the scene with the Gummibears, how Kurt ripped the heads of Azimio and Karofsky.

And I enjoyed Puck's song choice, 'cause I'm a big Linkin Park fan and What I've Done is one of my favourites :D

Thank you so much for this amazong piece of art, you are a fantastic author.. I've read a few of your other stories as well, and I loved them too :D

Lots of love from me, and keep up your awesome work!

- Misa :)
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
Such a beautifully written story. I loved it.
WykedOne1979 chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
loved it. this is my favorite puck & kurt story. you made me cry and moved me... very well done.
CosmicPudding chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
This was beautiful and I'm glad I read the ending after finishing 'Bat out of Hell'. The whole story was amazing & heartbreaking and their journey back to being themselves and coming full circle was so well done. I hope Az dies personally. and I'm slightly miffed that Blonde guy will get away, but they all got what was coming to them.

But you made this couple very sweet & lovable once again. I love seeing all of your different interpretations of them.
Lady Babette chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Just want to say this was wonderful and your writing is amazing. ~~~Lady B.
love2be4gotten chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
I loved it! You've captured their personalities perfectly! It was simply amazing, you should have made it longer!
Shere'Lifsil chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Wonderful ending to this rather depressing story. I liked all the emotions you gave them and I especially loved that Kurt, in a way, had already forgiven Puck before the rape had actually taken place. And the fact that Puck never starred in those nightmares was a tremendous pro as well. The songs were appropriate as well. And the gummy bear thingy was just incredibly sweet and symbolic something I appreciate a lot.

Loved this story, you have done it extreme justice. I am looking forward to more of your awesome stories.

Good Luck Writing,
Enigmus chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Now that was just BEAUTIFUL!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »