Reviews for Dirty
Lycoris B chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
I cried! It wasn't even a sad bit though, I guess I'm just emotional early in the morning.

Loved this story, sad to see it ending though :( there's a lot of potential for a sequel, however, of how Kurt deals with Karofsky coming back, and whether the rumours were true or not :P great work nonetheless!
wearemagnetised chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Cheers for happy ending. I'm glad Kurt felt clean and superior again, how he's supposed to feel.

Great job.
Kittendragon chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Well done. I'm glad they pulled out of this together.
solongfarewellaufwiedersehen chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
perhaps another fic of the romantic second first time Puck promised? and I'm so glad you ended it like this, I'm a sucker for a happy ending :)
aedy chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
This was just so perfect. I loved every part of it and it was just so beautifully written that I could feel every emotion. It was amazing!
JasonDragon64 chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Oh Ria! Only you could turn something as vile and degrading as the start of this story into something so beautiful and filled with hope as the end. And over gummy bears! I am seriously never going to look at those the same way!

You never cease to amaze me with your stories, and I love you for that (even if we are gender incompatible)!

As for the gummy bears... Yes, they still make both. Mostly the prepackaged fare only includes clear, but if one shops actual candy stores for them (which I do, as they are my not so secret vice and eventual downfall) you can literally find them in all colours of the rainbow, including black (licorice) and white (which I've never figured out the flavour). All are good, although the red ones remain my favourite.
Funny-Fishes chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
This was so great. Probably my favorite final chapter of almost any FF I've ever read. You do a great job of ending things.

I hate to ask...but Sequel?
MyHeroRaven chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
So good! I loved this so much! At least you didn't kill anyone lol.

Great job, your writing is phenominal : )
Gleek4Life216 chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Yay for happy endings! I'm on team IceQueenRia just so you're aware, i love your stories, I've read a bunch. Really liked this story, kinda was hoping I'd see the glee sleepover no big deal though. You're awesome!
rensei-chan chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
An amazing story, can't wait for more.
Enigmus chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
This story is just brilliant!
Shere'Lifsil chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
What a great story, written about such a horrific event. I keep trying to picture how I'd react, but, to be honest, I have absolutely no idea. And I don't know what to make of Puck either, he was as gentle as possible, and when having sex in that way, you get aroused, simply because of the stimulations, I think. But he did rape Kurt, even though he was gentler than Karofsky, meaning he should be hated or at least feared, but because of his gentleness, he isn't.

I like this story a lot, because it made me think and I wonder how you will write the final chapter, I'm looking forward to it.

Good Luck Writing,
Lady Babette chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Everytime you update anything you amaze me. You write awesomely emotional stories. Thank you for sharing. ~~~Lady B.
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
can the jocks die in an a carbon mioxide accedent
Underworld's-Reject chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Different, interesting and well wrote. Pooor Puck and Kurt. Update?
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »