Reviews for Dirty
Nikkler chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Poor them! I hope the jocks get whats coming to them! and it's painful. update soon. huggles

NIkkler
aedy chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oh poor Kurt this was filled with so many emotion and it's great that the first part of the story, was like, you know the normality, Kurt being himself going through his days and he even got his first dance with a boy but then it all changed and wow. I'm sorry for Kurt but I'm sorry for Puck too. I can't wait to read more. This was an amazing start.
animenut18 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
ugh this chapter made me cry i hope this story has a happy ending please update soon
Mieden chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
OH SHIT! That was pretty bad. What are the boys gonna do now? Great new story icy!
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
So well written. Just heartbreaking. Don't know why I read such drama but can't help it! You do it well though. Hope you update soon!
The-Ochraniacz chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oh god, this is just...

Please, please update soon. I can't wait for the next two parts.
Gemini Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
ghaaa! now you made me cry .

please let Kurt forgive puck333
KissMeUndead chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
So I just sobbed my face off. Amazing story.

My virginity was being ripped away from me in front of an audience of laughing jocks. I was being raped by Noah Puckerman, my fellow Glee mate, my almost friend, the first boy I ever danced with, someone who used to throw me into dumpsters and all I could do was cry as he continued to thrust in and out of me, my passage eased by my own blood.

For some reason the second I read 'the first boy I ever danced with' I lost it. This was so upsetting but so so beautiful. I love everything you write and the concept is very lovely. I am excited to read more. Very heartbreaking.
qpritchie1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
So intense and emotional! Definitely worth waiting for an update. I cried, too, by the way lol
Miya Azeab chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Ahh, I cried. Poor Kurt. Dude, this was very well written. I enjoyed reading it. I am looking forward to what you have coming up. I wonder how this will play out...so much ideas are running through my head. Anyways, I love all your Glee fanfics. I read ALL of them. This is my first time reviewing and I just wanted to say how awesome you are. I seriously get addicted on anything you write that has to do with the one and only Kurt Hummel. You're an incredible writer. Please keep doing what you're doing. Write some more. I am sure I will love anything you come up with. You have got yourself a (another) fan :D
Chizuko313 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This story is heart breaking. I wait in agony to see how this plays out. Poor Kurt. Hope Puck can make it better.
Pummel4eva chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
So painfully beautiful. Karofsky, Azimio and blonde guy are truly sick. Poor Kurt, and the 1st person narrative makes it seem all the more real. Not sure how to feel about Puck. He isn't the bad guy, not a monster like Karofsky and the others, but it was still rape. He obviously cares about Kurt and it clear he feel guilty. It must have been just as traumitizing for Puck to unwillingly be the 'rapist' and then have to watch Kurt be raped a second time.
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I don't even have words. I just can't.

It was very well written.

MyHeroRaven
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I still hope those bastards get caught. And I'd /love/ for guilt to catch up with Karofsky.
Yuna Nohako chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oh dear God... I simply don't know what to say... It was so fucking sad and I was almost crying by the end. God, poor Kurt... I have no idea what I would do or think if I was on his place... And also I just feel terrible for Puck... This situation is so fucked up...

Well, anyway, your fic is amazing. It's fucking sad and I'm sure I won't be able to sleep well tonight, but you really are an amazing writer. Can't wait to see what will happen! But please, just a little request... PLEASE, tell me you will give this story a happy end! PLEASE!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »