Reviews for Under the Lonely Moon
darkbandit01 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Aww happy ending! Great work as always! I always liked the purification idea, and I like how you also showed a lot of life in the desert and that struggle to find companions; it's not a very common idea. Also, great job at being concise and still detailed well - I could definitely see this getting overly stretched, so great job in writing this concisely and very well. Keep up the great work!
Asce chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
This story was absolutely 100% perfection in my personal oppinion it was the perfect blend of love/hurt. This is now the best story i've ever read on this site ;P
darkmachines chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
I really enjoy this short story very much, but I wish I could of gave you my OCs a little earlier so they could be in it, but that Ok. "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" is a song I like and it works perfect.
NightOfAThousandDreams chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Usually, I hate sappy stories. I feel like they are unoriginal, boring, and leave a bad taste in my mouth.

However, this story was quite delicious, I must say. Fluffy, yes, but still...it was nice to read a story about two minor, but VERY awesome characters. Thanks for writing this :)
eelgirl13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wow! This was really good! I really like the ongoing motifs, especially the idea of companionship and sacrifice ( a no duher, since thats what the story was on really) but I also like the idea of family. The ending came out so sweet and nice, I loved it too :D:D:D:D and I am a big StarrkXHarribel fan, so definitely loved this!

EeLgIrL.