Reviews for Unexpected Traffic
TurboWiz70 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
No words can describe how beautiful this was.

Love Turbo
Hiddennotes chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Love it! Them talking is most logical thing they shoul of done in the episode but didn't.
Katra chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
makes my heart mely everytime I read it
Julsgracie chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Loved it! Very IC. (Except for how far Clare let Eli go...that was surprisingly, but it was really well done.) Maybe if they had really had a conversation like this following Jesus, Etc. things wouldnt have turned out the way they did. I like your idea for the Julia fight too. Awesome!
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Sweet ending
kadabrafreak890 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was beautifully done. I could see the movie in my head and it flowed well. No unrealistic sex or overly intense arguments. Perfect balance. Great job.
WestCoastTrees chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This was beautiful, perfect, and everything I wish the real Degrassi writers would do. Unlike the things they are doing (I know we haven't seen the whole episodes yet, but out of 20min episodes with 3 plotlines those previews do really show a lot), your story sends good messages and it is very realistic and not as crazy as the writers seem to be making the EClare relatinship in the future. I love that you addressed Fitz, and that you had Eli and Clare TALKING to each other. Really, can they please just hire you to turn this into a screeplay - I would SO much rather see this acted out than the horrible end the writers seem to be planning out. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
That's how it should be in the show they should talk it out
Summersetlights chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Genius.

This was fantastic. What I liked about this one was that you didn't make Eli a "killer". You made it real and honest.

This was great. I can't wait for more of your stories!
stydiaXspoby chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love this story.

Everything about it was amazing. I really wish the episode would've been like this, because this was WAAAAY better.
accountclosed2014 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I wish this would have actually happened! It was so nice :)

You're a very good writer
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Aawww tat was cute and that's the best theory for what eli and julia were fighting about the break up part not the abuse anyways loved it!
eclarefan54 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Words can't even begin to describe how much I love your stories! I love how you perfectly portray both Eli & Clare and gahh just everything about this story!
ThatCoolKidSpardel chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I rlly liked this, the only thing was I felt you left the "it's all about you" thing unresolved. Like if the story wasn't about her what did he mean? But it was sweet and I hope they hav this convo on the show eventually and save their relationship
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I hope this is what turn out to happen with Eclare or something like it where they just talk without someone going crazy. Too bad this is Degrassi