Reviews for Pathway to Heaven
lindam2254 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Well, about the grammar mistakes you asked to bring up... At the beginning when Balian sees Nadia for the first time (and muses about her appearance) you have probably meant to spell "quite beautiful", but it is accidentally written "quiet". And another one I spotted was a word supposed to be "feeling", but it has turned out "felling". But worry not, my stories are still full of misspells even after edit process. Especially my own Kingdom of Heaven story...

But this seems really nice! I so bad want to know how this story and Nadia will end up, as this one chap is nothing! Itching for more... So I hope your updating won't take too long :)

Toodles,
lindam2254
MoxyMuse chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Love it! Please continue!
DTaylor201989 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
interesting, i like it. hope you update soon
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Great start!
PadawanCassy chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Hi!

That was good! I curious to see where this goes and so please keep up with the wonderful work and post more when you can.

Cassy
Imaginary-Warrior chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Hi, I just wanted to drop you a review. I'm very much liking the sound of this story. It's intriguing and I would really like to find how it turns out. I like that Nadia marches to her own drum and that she's not some Mary-Sue that Balian would leave his wife for. I hope you write more soon. It sounds great to me.