Reviews for Unexpected
MysteryintheShadows chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
You should totally continue this! This is an interesting concept and I'd like to see more.
Santoryuu3 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This is my one true movie, my most ultimate favorite. And I think you got the basis of the dialogue correctly, but if you Google the original script I think it'll help a little bit; that's what I do for my Princess Bride/OP fic.
I think you got Westley practically perfect, but I personally would say if they truly loved each other, then he shouldn't have to worry about becoming a pirate and a murderer, because she'll love him anyway, and he proves his love for her anyway at the end of the movie.
Just a thought, I know you probably haven't looked at this in a looooooong time but it's good to resurface old fics in my opinion. :D
Wild Rhov chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
A fascinating retelling. He was ALWAYS the Dread Pirate Roberts... haha, interesting. The inner emotions were well written. Some of the dialogue was a little off.

"You mocked me once, never do it again! I *DIED* that day... and you can die too for all I care!"

It's sad, I didn't even have to look that up. Seriously, I've read the book and watched this movie so many times, I can quote it from Fred Savage being sick to Grandpa's final "As you wish." Except Inigo and Wesley's banter during the sword fight. Even reading the book, I really have no clue what they're talking about besides famous theories of swordsmanship.
moulinrouge32 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Ahhhhhhhhh mah gawwwd I LOVE THIS BOOK! :U (and movie)

Westley never dies. You can even buy t-shirts that say that. Great fic!
SwiftyPotter chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
You seriously MUST write more , I Loved Reading this !
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
This is an interesting twist to Westley's character. I like it, very much, please keep writing.
Colourful Darkness chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This was good. Keep writing!