Reviews for Unexpected
Loved it ! If only it was m rated and less jaia and malec
LOVIN IT
monkeey76 chapter 17 . 6/2
what is 'slap and scream'?
Gloria chapter 17 . 6/1
This was really well-written, with some genuinely sexy scenes. You definitely have a talent for writing! However, parts of the last three chapters send a HORRIBLE message about how it's fine for a man to hit a woman (regardless of what his past circumstances were), how it's the woman's fault for daring to break up with him and wanting something other than an aimless pothead for a partner, and that she should fix getting beat up by her ex by getting back together with him. This is a popular fic, and tons of teen and preteen girls are reading this. It's certainly not your responsibility (or any writer's) to ensure that girls are able to read about healthy relationships, but I wanted to bring these unfortunate implications to your attention in case it was unintentional on your part. Best of luck with your future writing!
reader-chic-2 chapter 9 . 5/16
This is a good story so far. I like it for the most part. I especially like that because they grew up together they have what I call the 'sibling tone' with each other. I have that with my brothers. However, I really don't like how Clary lets Jace talk down to her. It sounds way too much to the way my brother does to me, so maybe I'm biased, but I do know whenever he does that, there's no way I'm calm and listen to his words. It's not what he said, it how he said it. Jace could have phrased it differently. "I'm sorry you couldn't see that." Or something like that is an example. If have really was trying to understand and make nice with Clary, he probably wouldn't have put blame on her. The way she didn't even react to that attitude makes her seem quite...old school girly. She took on a less femenist role, which is okay, I suppose, but Clary in the books is quite headstrong, independent, and determined. However, nobody said you had to be like that Clary. I really like this whole set up, though. I love that you showed us cute times of them as a kid together! Just something to think about. I really do enjoy reading this!
I LOVED IT SO MUCH x
CLARY AARRRGGHHH
IM CRYING SHVSJUBZADHNCKTHKUEVS x
God i wanna cry jace seeing simon with clary!
OH SHIT
EKKKKKKK this is so adorable x
STILL SO ADORABLE x
SO ADORABLE x
Hey it's actually Mother's Day today lol
Thornthief27 chapter 3 . 2/9
What the heck? Most little kids aren't THIS dramatic.