Reviews for Everything Moves Real Slow When It's Forty Below
Ruffles chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Marry me! I beg of you! On bended knee! Or...something. We will have adorable awesome children and...such.

Okay. Adulation aside, this was AWESOME. I have so much love for how you write Cam - I think you get her down perfectly. Seriously.

I laughed ALL the way through this. So hard. Poor ole' Cam. I'm totally with her, though: Blame it on Paul!

Do have to wonder just WHAT Brennan was bringing up from Hodgins' office. That woulda been epic.
wicherwill chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oh, that was nice! and Sweets could have died a lot sooner if you'd really wanted :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
It's much better than you appear to be giving yourself credit for! I always judge fabrics on whether I can 'hear' the characters saying it. Brennan's voice was perfect. Booth's was good, not great. But you nailed Cam! People always have trouble with her and your's was awesome! Great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
tala-hiding chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Hee. Massive LOLs for this one. It worked so well, and so in character and I find them all so squishy, like popsicles. :) Thanks for this story - it made me smile.
LondonLi chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Well, I wouldn't mind Sweets being knocked off simply because of all the damage he seems to cause in his own selfish pursuits, I think you did a great job with all the characterizations in this piece. And while I appreciate your recommitment to your comfort zone couple, I'm glad you posted this anyway. At least they're together!:)
21 | « Prev Page 1 2