Reviews for Fairytale
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Lol, loved it :)

*HannaH*
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was hilarious, I must say. I especially loved Bianca's conversation with Kat. Also, the whole Cameron-conversation. Hermione, Fanfics, HermioneDraco, HermioneSnape xD Awesome :D
lonelywaldorf chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I loved the last sentence! Very cool
Honest Ink chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Definitely a quality one-shot. You've got impeccable spelling and grammar (and when you do break the rules, it's obviously for effect, not because you don't know how to used independent clauses instead of setting up phrases as sentences). The only thing I might look at it I were you is overuse of the dash-after all, if you don't vary your syntax and structural components, your sentence structure gets boring!

Really, though, great job, kid. You've managed to write a story that is adorable, canon, realistic, cute, funny, and pretty much awesome. It has the spark of life that most stories lack that engages the reader and the structural integrity that doesn't make readers want to pour acid in their brains.

One particular call out-your author's note! How short, how sweet, how professional-looking! This is brilliant. In some of your previous works, you've fallen into the trap of trying to make the Author's Note 'cute', but how you've done it here is perfect.

Good job. You've always written good work, but this story showcases your improvement from quite talented to even better. Give yourself a pat on the back, kiddo.

honest ink.