Reviews for Follow the Unknown
laffers18 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Haha, keep Emily in a wheelchair when pregnant. That made me laugh too much! LOL

Loved this one...I'm kinda sad we didn't get to really see the aftermath of what happened between them (they went from broken to fine and dandy in about 30 seconds!) so this was great to read.

Loved it! Plus, who doesn't love Booth when he's worrying about her?
laffers18 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
How I've never read your stuff before I don't know!

I started yesterday and I'm looking forward to working my way through everything :D

Loved this little OS...very sweet.
dorisbay chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Wow, these shots are wonderful! the 3rd was great and this one is absolute funny. Write soon!
sleeplessinatlanta chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
This was great. Very IC and amusing! :)
rbutler chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
I am very annoyed with FF for not informing me of this update. Almost as annoyed as Cam! Oh that was so funny. You really do Cam so well (I loved her in the one where they were stuck on the roof, in the snow?)

Anyway, "four years of medical school and you're giving me disinfectant and a band aid?"

"Bones is going to freak out when she sees a lump the size of Texas adorning her only child's forehead. So, no, Cam, slapping a Hello Kitty Band-Aid on her really isn't going to help me."

and "Are those real options?"

were my favorite lines in a chapter full gems. I love that Booth is so worried about his daughter being injured and traumatized that he drops an F bomb in front of her. (A future chapter in which she repeats that for mommy might be fun!)

And of
EvaAnderson chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
Awwwhhhhhhh I wanna see (read :P) Brennan reaction :P pretty please
Some1tookmyname chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Oh Booth. You are in big fat trouble when your girls gang up on you in the future!

This was so fun. Like Cam, I find Booth in his "maniacal panic modes" hilarious and I could completely picture this happening.

My favorite though, was the end, when Ellie betrays her dad by blowing Cam a kiss. Priceless.

Can't wait for the next round!
LondonLi chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Hey, I signed in just for you for this review!;) Thanks so much for the fluffy follow-up to yesterday's angst! I appreciate the balance and although we didn't get to see Brennan's reaction, you really nailed everyone else's. I can definitely envision their kid being like that too! Thanks for the quick post.
mara chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Bones is in the top 5 for the Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!

Vote every 20 minutes. The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions. Click "Vote Wall Contests" for more contests. Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. The entire page is also refreshed when you vote.

Hurry spread the word among the fans cuz there is only 16 days left til poll closes.
RositaLG chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
So despite the fact that B and I tried to be locusts with this story, reading this was absolutely delightful and had me laughing out loud. It's the sort of humor that never gets old and may, with time, actually get funnier. We shall see. Because I will be re-reading it. :)
Biba79 chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. This was adorable.

I'm having a deja vu moment lol haven't I read this chapter before? LMAO!

Ellie is the cuttest BB baby ever. Seriously. I know how she got Booth into trouble. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks Ren. You are awesome!
eitoph chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
Sigh, Booth plus kids is pretty much the most adorable and generally lovely thing I can think of (even when he fails at supervising them just a little bit).

The baby prison line is wonderfully witty and Booth-y, I can totally see him being against locking a kid away like that and being generally resentful towards the so-named baby prisons.

Also:

"She unlocked the gate door, Camille! From the inside! She's fucking Houdini, alright? I screwed up, you lectured me, let's get to the part where you make sure she doesn't have brain damage, okay?"

Booth plus Cam is almost as entertaining as Booth plus kids. I find it pleasing that B&B's baby is freaky intelligent and that Booth sometimes struggles to keep up ;)

I love the fluff. I am also working on the fluff re: the prompt from yesterday. Yay for happiness.
rmcbuckeye chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
LOVED this. So realistic and funny!
Chicklit chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
LOVE this. I've melted into a puddle of goo.
eitoph chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
I just did a lot of marking (which was very depressing) so I really, really need this fic in my life right now.

I can totally see Booth reacting like this. God, I love him so much and I love the way that he and Brennan just work, even though they drive each other completely crazy and I love that you can write that dynamic so incredibly well!

Also, you're going to have to reassure me that they do, in fact, work it out. My compromised mental state (as a result of the marking) means that I'm a wee bit of a wreck because they had a fight and didn't resolve it within the chapter. You know how this affects me.

(I realise now that this review was more about me than your fic. So, ah, sorry about that, but you're awesome. Seriously.)
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »