Reviews for Follow the Unknown

Fantastic job.
Bonesrl chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
OMG!Awesome!:o
Biba79 chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
I want to know what Hodgins will say about Booth kissing his wife and the mother of his child! lol

If Angela didn't know before, she surely knows now. haha!

Crack!Fic indeed Ren!

This was awesome though. I loved how jealous they both were. haha!
mrscribble chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
this is perfect! your Booth and Brennan play so realistically against each other, I love it. Angela's "that was really good for no tongue" made me smirk because you /know/ Booth's gotta be a good kisser. Love this fic so far :)
Biba79 chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
I'm surprised you didn't kill her or paralyzed her! haha! That was quite a 3 meter.

Although I loved how she kicked him out but soon after she wanted him back. She loves having him around, doesn't she?

Looking forward to more.
Biba79 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Awwww, if I knew there was an Ellie story somewhere else, I would have read this one sooner. So cute.

This fic reminds me of the Syd and Vaughn lying in bed with Isabelle.

I love how Bren is worried, I think that's like for every first time parent. But it's good that she has Booth there to guide her and teach her. She's an awesome mommy already!
rbutler chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
The funny thing is I keep thinking "present tense, that's so different". I like it and I didn't think I would. It's funny that you and I both wrote "suffering Brennan" stories and we have the same idea - that Booth would waver between hovering and barely being able to be around her and that Brennan would both expect and be annoyed by said hovering. Yay for us!

They will always be struggling to maintain that balance; his desire to be needed, her reluctant acceptance of needing.

And I love that the reality of their lives together isn't "kiss at last and all is well". I love fluff but like the cotton candy the word evokes, too much of it will make you sick.
my-completeness chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Great one!
eitoph chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Hee, I think we need to start a mutal love club, because I have your reviews sitting in my inbox waiting for a reply, but I felt it was rather more important that I told you how much I love this little chapter :)

Not many people seem to grasp both the genius and the insight of telling both sides of a story in this manner. There's something about it that never fails to make me excited when it all comes together and you understand something extra that you were missing before... This was so smart, and so lovely and so B&B at the same time.

Wonderfully done!
anonymous.individual chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Ngaw.. that was sweet :)
RositaLG chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
*sighs* This was lovely. Here are my favorite parts:

"it's only then that he realizes he's already halfway across the room with his keys and jacket in hand. His panic swiftly gives way to anger. Because that is the natural transition for a person who has someone they care about scare the shit out of them for no good reason."

"He's a little too keyed up now to commit fully to a seated position." - This is what I call Emersonian in nature. lol. It's a simple one line description but it speaks volumes about Booth. I could analyze it for a long time. Very few writers actually put visual things like that down on paper (or you know, Word documents)

"he has a partner waiting for him who doesn't believe in locking doors or relying on others when trying to balance pots of boiling water with only one good leg." - Again, great description. I can see it happening, but it also screams about Booth's personality.

Fabulous, fabulous work, my dear.
LondonLi chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
I LOVED this one! And whatever they do with Emily's pregnancy, I think it's high time that Booth was sitting next to her bedside for awhile!;) Thanks for the new chapter.
hrhdana chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
*sigh* with happiness what a lovely story, so well written, genuine, in character feelings and the feelings so well described. amazingly, also some suspense in the beginning about what exactly bren was thinking, and then a wonderfully written and wonderfully understanding booth, too. well done and thankyou.
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
i loved
rbutler chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
ah, Brennan as a mother. One of the hardest things to imagine and keep in character, IMO. You do very well here; I can see Brennan struggling to make sense of the overwhelming emotions, chalking them up to hormones and sleep deprivation (science, of course!)

I also like that you take her feelings of insecurity and inadequacy and use them to hearken back to another time when she felt insecure and inadequate.

My favorite part though, was Booth finally losing patience with Brennan and spinning a ludicrous worst-case scenario. Brennan really does need to learn how to acquire a little optimism.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »