Reviews for Follow the Unknown
LondonLi chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
I LOVED this one! And whatever they do with Emily's pregnancy, I think it's high time that Booth was sitting next to her bedside for awhile!;) Thanks for the new chapter.
hrhdana chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
*sigh* with happiness what a lovely story, so well written, genuine, in character feelings and the feelings so well described. amazingly, also some suspense in the beginning about what exactly bren was thinking, and then a wonderfully written and wonderfully understanding booth, too. well done and thankyou.
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
i loved
rbutler chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
ah, Brennan as a mother. One of the hardest things to imagine and keep in character, IMO. You do very well here; I can see Brennan struggling to make sense of the overwhelming emotions, chalking them up to hormones and sleep deprivation (science, of course!)

I also like that you take her feelings of insecurity and inadequacy and use them to hearken back to another time when she felt insecure and inadequate.

My favorite part though, was Booth finally losing patience with Brennan and spinning a ludicrous worst-case scenario. Brennan really does need to learn how to acquire a little optimism.
RositaLG chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Oh! So! Good! I loved that last line more than anything. Because it's sooo Brennan to find proof, but it's proof in something untangible, which is exactly where I see future B&B heading. She needs proof and Booth needs heart and together they find each of those in each other. Amazing!
Kalida chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is one of those stories that make you warm inside... Maybe not give you a free laugh or an outright smile, but it makes you feel good inside... It gives you hope, I guess..

Really good... _

Hope you'll update soon...
etakkate chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
sweet, so sweet. it really is amazing when all the visitors and flowers and midwives and doctors simmer down and your left with three in the bed - the two bigger ones staring dumbfounded at the little "them" sleeping soundly between them.

it's at that moment you realise that miracles really do exist!

what a wonderful way to start off your series! looking forward to more!
eitoph chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Whoah, I really, really enjoyed this!

I adore the bit where Brennan is so worried because she thinks she's as happy as she ever can be - and the way she worries about whether that means things can only get worse. I think this is a perfect look inside a character who has such trouble with the construct of family - it's both deep and believable, and for that, I really appreciated this take.

It's rare to find such a fitting take on B&B as a family, so I love this and I can't wait for more :)
harper83 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Wonderful, wonderful start! Can't wait to read more!
wicherwill chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
aww it smells like baby hair :)
LondonLI chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I'm really looking forward to this collection! Great first entry; you really did a great job capturing Brennan's character in such a circumstance.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4