Reviews for Fifteen Drabbles for Fifteen Pairings: Matched
thereadingturtle chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
I LOVE THIS! Please write more!
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Thank you!

I was a XanderxEm fan after I read Matched, and I was disappointed when she never showed up again.
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
You got Xander's character perfectly! This feels as though it could have been taken right out of Reached.
saudade do coracao chapter 15 . 2/26/2012
These are excellent and memorable. You've inspired me to play with the drabble form myself. Lovely job.
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I absolutely love your insight into Xander's motivation in this scene! I didn't think of that at all, but I think it's my new canon. You're brilliant!
Vimmi99 chapter 13 . 1/4/2012
Yay, I was waiting for Patrick/Aida :D

I can't even imagine the heartache of a parent losing a child in modern times but to think that they would be the only ones who've had that experience makes it much worse. Very nice drabble, you captured a great moment in so few words that I am impressed. :)

-V
Triciaxy chapter 15 . 8/2/2011
Those were so good. :)
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 15 . 6/17/2011
Great story, I loved all of them!
mishalina chapter 15 . 4/4/2011
These are really, really good! You noticed lots of little things and talked about a few characters that I didn't even remember until you wrote about them! :)
Laura Schiller chapter 15 . 4/1/2011
Perfect. Just perfect. You have the love triangle nailed down, and exactly what both boys mean to her. A great finish for the drabbles.

Though I'd like to have read one about Molly and Abran, Cassia's parents ... their contrasting natures might be interesting to explore.
Laura Schiller chapter 14 . 4/1/2011
You picked up on the hints of Em having a crush on Xander too, did you? I'm glad I'm not the only one.
Laura Schiller chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
The idea of religion surviving in the Outer Provinces is fascinating, and very suitable for Ky, with his thoughtfulness and creativity.
Laura Schiller chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Another chilling aspect of the Society ... I don't remember if these characters exist in the book, but you make them fit into that world perfectly.
Laura Schiller chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
Ky and the Official? Yikes. The strange part is, with a little imagination, this pairing (or at least a onesided obsession on her part) could almost work.
Laura Schiller chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
Did you write that gorgeous little poem? If not, you might want to give credit to the person who did.