Reviews for Reality Issues
chaz1997 chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Love this story! I know its been years since you updated but please continue! :)
Adi Sagestar chapter 10 . 11/7/2007
I do hope you haven't abandoned this, if only so I can see what happens. When will she tell Erik what's going on? How will she cope with seeing both the dream Erik and the real Erik? Please update, or I shall commit ritual suicide and send the Weru after you.

- Adi

.".
Kryss LaBryn chapter 10 . 6/5/2007
Ack! AACCK! Where's the rest?

Oh noes, you haven't updated it since 2004! Damn! Please, please, please, if you're still about, please finish this story off! It's too good to just leave hanging like that.

Damn! I hope something nasty didn't happen to you... It looks like you had every intention of finishing it off. I hope you're okay...

Damn! I hope the movie didn't chase you off! Believe me, there are many many phans of the novel and original musical left! ;-)

Geez. I hope all's well.

Anyways, thanks for an entertaining read so far! :-) Damn, I really wanted to know what would happen when Raoul's Christine got to Paris and tracked Erik down! :-(
Kryss LaBryn chapter 9 . 6/5/2007
Almost over? Say it ain't so! Still, I did like this chapter; I'm glad Raoul has agreed to allow Christine to go. I feel sorry for the poor guy; he loves her, but he really does deserve to be with someone who'll love him back as whole-heartedly as he does her...
Kryss LaBryn chapter 8 . 6/5/2007
Wow... Powerful stuff! Poor Christine! And poor Erik, to be robbed of his vengeance, although, as he says, it solves the problem without forcing him to break his promise. Personally, if someone did that to me, I'd be fine with Hubby killing them, but that's me. Although the legal complications... Can't say I think much of men who strike women at the best of times, but you particularly don't want to know what I'd do to anyone who did that to a pregnant woman. Let alone if she then lost the child... *commits extremely vicious and bloody acts of violence against said person*

Wow, and Andre killed Firmin. Now THERE's a truly original twist! This is really being an awesome and original phic. Can't wait to read the rest..!
Kryss LaBryn chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
Wow... I am REALLY enjoying this! Thank you so much for a highly entertaining read! I have to admit, I still have no idea which is the real life, and which the dream, although I suspect that the one with Raoul is real. :-( Ah, well... Can't wait to see how it ends up!
Kryss LaBryn chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Hi! I was just wandering about, trying to find a phic that predated the movie (so as to get away from all the Gerry madness), and came across this one. Bravo! This is very well written, and one of the most original ideas I've come across. I'm enjoying it immensely.

Thank you!
Mini Nicka chapter 10 . 5/2/2006
Very good but why can't Erik do it? More please soon.
Phantomraver chapter 10 . 12/16/2004
When on earth are you going to update?
SilentPhantom757 chapter 10 . 9/4/2004
I absolutely adore this fic.

Please update very soon!

:D :)
PhantomsPandora chapter 10 . 8/22/2004
Please write something on this, please please please? :(
Phantom Phan chapter 10 . 7/12/2004
Argh! You must have the next chapter up soon! The wait is killing me!
Smeagul The Weasul chapter 10 . 3/26/2004
A wonderfull story as of yet. Please do continue as I am curious as to find out what happens next. Thank you for writing as it keeps my obsession in check. Farewell for now,
~*Smeagul*~
Quickflicker chapter 10 . 3/23/2004
More! This is so fantastic and I'm dying to see what happens next! Please more!
draegon-fire chapter 10 . 2/29/2004
I can't remember if I've reviewed this story yet, but I think I did. Question I have for you is which reality will Christine end up in? I see how they're starting to merge together, with the introduction of Meg's fiance and with Erik still be alive in the reality she has with Raoul. I wanna know how you'll merge them completely. Please update again soon!