Reviews for Dauntless: Sidestories
mango1242 chapter 7 . 3/17
I really like these! Especially the chapter about Lukas being a god damned 's nice to get a little extra perspective on things from the main story. Thanks for writing it!
Republic Che chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
Interesting! Please update!
4everfictional chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
She really has no idea. ;) I love this side story, and I'm hoping will be able to see his little again soon too! XD
4everfictional chapter 6 . 9/15/2016
I was wondering if he was ever let in on their stage magic. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 5 . 9/15/2016
Cool, did that website ever get created? Also, love the chapter! It explained one of the few things I was a bit confused about in the overarching story.
4everfictional chapter 4 . 9/15/2016
Lelouch is the best (platonic) Dom. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 3 . 9/15/2016
I am totally down for that. Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
I love how you're able to keep these characters' voices unique without sacrificing quality, absolutely brilliant chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Friendship is the best. ;) Love the chapter/insight! XD
neogoki chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
brotherly love, isn't it beautiful?
firelass19 chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
Why, I daresay that Lelouch has twice the potential of Lloyd. Of course as Shirely herself stated, he has yet to apply himself but still. The gall of the Earl...
firelass19 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Well, it's always good to see two members of the Royal Guards being chummy. Even though they are OCs, I really like the way you have developed their characters. I usually don't like OCs but I like these guys XD
afi123 chapter 7 . 2/13/2015
I really liked these small pov
KarismaticKoala chapter 7 . 1/25/2015
PLEASE ALLOW THIS HUMBLE INSECT WORSHIP YOU, GALE-SAMA!

I have to hand it to you; you're one of the most impressive writers i have ever met on this website, and i browse through for only the good story since i dont have time for everything, unfortunately...

i read your AN just above, and i know about your computer problems (or at least what you mentioned about them), but i really really REALLY hope you can update Dauntless soon!

And by the way, the "thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed" phrase at the end is nice, but really it should be, "you're welcome for this amazing chapter i know you enjoyed"

haha UPDATE SOON OR I WILL UNLEASH MY INNER YANDERE

i can't wait... i feel worse than lukas in hospital!
(\o/)
Lord Sanguine chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
The best part of dauntless is the use of perspective do its great to see some extra perspectives here