Reviews for What the Heart Knows
Astra Leonis chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
I love your plot! Aw, it's a shame you didn't make this stor for more longer. Really, the plot is awesome! Imagine when he get her back but she was believe that everything is an ilusion. Not for long though, just a few days, um okay only one day? and it will be an epic angst! Mmm... I'm not an angst fans, I'm just curios about Eric's reaction.
Oh btw, once Eric asked Sookie if the fairies hurt her, is he an idiot or what? Of course they hurt her! It is what an enemies did! Like he never taken a prisoner and torture them. Surely he feel from the bound when Lochan and Neave torture her. Gah, his question is annoying me greatly.
I'm sory before, but this story is a lack of feeling, for me. Maybe because it's too short? But I adore your creativity.
minilover chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Great story
tanseynz chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
An innovative and strong piece of writing, marred only by some terrible spelling. Your idea to have Dermot try and get information by convincing Sookie she was in a different reality was masterly and your details convincing. The last chapter was a tad rushed, but this has potential to be part of a longer story. Nice work!
MiniLover chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
This was a joy to read.
ViolaJane chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
Well, I finally finished reading them all. You're stuff is amazing! I loved every story. This one is torture, mental anguish.

You've got great words, and I really like your few original characters. Like the King in Peace Offering (what was his unpronouncable Swedish name - Halbjorn?), he's a keeper. And Wallace. I also like that you spend a lot of time with the original characters/universe. - shows what an awful lot can be done with these characters.

And you tell a really good alternate reality story. Like this one, Snow Angel, and Only for Sookie. Great little mysteries, and great job writing about such complicated headspace.

Well, I guess I have to move on now, think I'll mosey on over to Sheknitsnicely and check out your beta. :)

Thanks for the wonderful stories! 3
luvvamps chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
Another wonderful story. You should get back into writing you do it so well.
tyesmamaw chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
I started reading this story and couldn't stop I have to say that I have truley enjoyed everyone of your stories that I have read so far and looking forward to the next SOOOO on to the next one lol. THANK YOU for sharing your AMAZING talent!
ficfanglo chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Another great story! I was so glad that even after all the physical & mental torture Sookie had been through, her fighting spirit survived & she was able to kick some ass! Sookie is a survivalist & with Eric's help & love she's able to recover.
B-Rock525 chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
You have a very creative mind. I like this twist.
notashamedtobe chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
Much grooviness
notashamedtobe chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
Holy crud, craziness. I would love to review each chapter but I'm on lunch break hoping my speed reading will allow me to get thru the whole fic
Vikt0ria chapter 10 . 10/20/2011
I really enjoyed this story as well... I really need some sleep, but I am afraid I'm hooked and on to the next, LOL :D

Thank you for sharing!
Vikt0ria chapter 9 . 10/20/2011
*Sigh* loved the chapter
Vikt0ria chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
Ugh! Eric should have killed Niall still, LOL, but I guess that would prolly upset Sookie.

Great Chapter! LOL
Vikt0ria chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
YAY! *giddy* next chapter.