Reviews for The Ancient Prophecy
Opal chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
I want to know what happens next
Flamable chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
WOOOOW! This was amazing! Can I just say that after 8 years I started to rewatch the show and redeem my childhood days :D This is such a brilliant plot! I don't know why the writers couldn't think of something like this! You should def work for them. Everyone was in character and it felt like a series per chapter when you would give the recap and I can actually picture the scenes and their voices while reading. I wish you would find time to continue this though. It has so much potential. I love the uncle/niece fluff between Jade and Jackie and I want more between them cause its so cute:D I wish I had an uncle like Jackie Chan!

God bless :D
ancient midnight chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
love the story, are you writing a sequel after youre done?
B Oots chapter 8 . 11/7/2003
I am really enjoying the story. Please update soon, so I can read, what happens next.
Jenna Chan chapter 8 . 7/6/2003
Hey good story! I like your story, please keep going! Why dosen't Shendu possess Jade or Uncle or something? But you have a nice story going. Keep going, and are you going to make a sequel?
Gijinka Renamon chapter 8 . 5/22/2003
Awesome! I wanna see more!
Shelly chapter 8 . 5/21/2003
Please Finish this one! Its really good!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 8 . 10/4/2002
Uh no! Now Valmont has the Dragon Talisman.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 6 . 10/4/2002
This is the 30th review!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 5 . 10/4/2002
One more thing!

Okay... that was a line that just popped out of my head out of nowhere.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 4 . 10/4/2002
GO JADE GO!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 3 . 10/4/2002
I hope that you're happy with all the email you're gwtting because that means you have a lot of reviews.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 2 . 10/4/2002
I just realized that I might be flooding your email with a lot of review alerts by me.
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
The last story I didn't need to review now because I reviewed it earlier before.
Blissychild chapter 8 . 8/24/2002
Hey, it was a great story. Can't wait for the end. This is the first Jackie Chan story I've read, hope they're all as good as this one!