Reviews for Marmalade Madness
Turmlicht chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Oh my, I had such fun reading this lovely story. I've never read other stories of young bear Paddington, a lapse that will be taken care of.

Dear Angelfish, thanks for sharing this lovingly written story, full of humour and companionship, many nice people and a Major stared down himself for once :-))

May there be many more stories where this one came from! There are enough baddies out there and the Lads can make good use of any helping paws and stares...
doylesdream chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
An IRA suspect felled by a marmalade and cream bun? I mean, what's not to like? This story is hilarious ... I laughed out loud several times. You have a wonderfully vivid imagination, angelfish ... I'm really looking forward to your next creation. Bodie and Doyle meet The Clangers, perhaps? :) Bodie would like the soup kitchen!

Anyway, brilliant stuff.

Thanks ...
finnhere2 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
OOOOOOOOH YES YES YES !

Is that the well rounded critique they ask for? LOL

I fell in love with this story already when I read the first lines for the first time, and I am SO happy you decided to post it! Yeah, this is entertainment and fun pure, and if someone disagrees that's his/her problem.

I just looooooooove this, way to go Marmalade And Cream Buns! Oh and those Hard Stares too! :-)

Thank you so very much!