Reviews for Love Lives On
Balletdancer202 chapter 29 . 4/16/2013
Great story and I love the concept!
judybear236 chapter 29 . 8/19/2012
Errata: I did this for this page only, just as an example of what needs to be done with your entire text.

LIne 1: s/b "Four months later,..."
Line 2: s/b "honored"
Line 6: It would be nice if Erik answered this too.
Line 8: s/b "looked up at me.'"
Line 9: s/b "Hello, beautiful ..."
Line 11: s/b "Of course."
Line 12: s/b "... talked and drank..."; "...and I leaned back" (leant is past tense of loan)
Line 17: ? "put baby Meg in her coat"? Did you mean her cot? Why dress her in a coat? And what kind of coat does a baby wear? Or are you talking about a bassinet?
Line 18: I think you mean "an unremovable smile"? or "permanent"?
You know, I think I would delete the bit about the smile. Either that or set it more grammatically correct, as, " ... happy sleep, an unremovable smile...". Or try, "contented" instead?
Line 3: After line 2, there should be another line in here saying something about a few days later, once we were settled in at home, that Mme Giry and Meg came to pay a visit.

Good luck and keep up the good work!
judybear236 chapter 30 . 8/19/2012
Great story!

Aside from all the errors, a really, really good story.

But get rid of all that orange juice. That poor kid must have a raging case of diarrhea! A little OJ is good for you, but that much can make you quite ill, unless you've been in a fire, in which case it will clear the smoke residue out of your system - fast! (Been there, done that)

You really need someone to go through this with a flea comb and correct all the word usage errors and typos. I'm sure there are more than I saw because I am dyslexic and often read through errors as if they are OK.
judybear236 chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
I know how easy it is for a person writing something like this confrontation to get caught up in it, but from "No. Now get out" on, it is very difficult to tell who all the "he's" and "his's" are referring to...
- Erik's mask in his hand (who's hand?)
- His hand moved straight to his face thinking his face was the problem. (who's hand? Who's face?)

In the line beginning with, "Gustave, please move.", it ends with, "he said where he was." I think that is supposed to read that he "stayed" where he was?

And you change tenses within a sentence several times, as in the line that begins with, "I felt someone's hand.." It ends with, "I wonder (present tense) if he had found (past perfect tense) his mask yet". Since it starts in the past tense, "wonder" should also be past tense ("wondered").

It might seem like nit-picking, but when a person reads this for the first time, it gets very confusing.
judybear236 chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
"Are you and Christine ever get a divorce?" I asked.
This is not even English.

Story problem...

"You asked what I could give you in return and this is it."
He and Christine have no children for a reason. He's probably impotent. In "Devil Take the Hindmost" Erik insinuates this when he gives Raoul the once over and sings, "with all your... charms?"
After spending the night with him, she would already be aware of his short-comings and not be at all impressed by this.
judybear236 chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Good story line!

I usually don't review until I finish reading the whole thing, but you have some serious spelling and grammar errors. You cannot rely on spell-check entirely. YOU have to learn how to spell.
And speak.
The word "defiant" means to be obstinate or rebellious. The word "definite" means to be certain or correct. These two words are not interchangeable. See the third-from-last line above. That word should be "definitely".
This text has words missing, extra words where they don't belong. It needs a good editing and beta-reading. [Actually, it looks like some of my own writing before being edited and proofed!]

But the story line is very good. Keep up the good work!
Catherine gest Lauros chapter 30 . 5/14/2012
I've been reading your story for 3 days and I just have to say it was so good and well thought.
vampgal12 chapter 25 . 1/11/2012
not sure if you knew this but Chapter 23 and 24 are the same.

No big deal, except we don't know what christine said to upset Erik.
Em J Loves you chapter 30 . 12/2/2011
they say "all good things must come to an end" sadly this one of the good things! i don't want it to end! I wanted to see Erik and Christine get married and how he proposed! dang it! this is the best altenet endings to Love never dies! i wanted this to happen!

i hope you will write more Phantom of the opera/Love never dies fanfiction you are one of the best! after all your username is XxPhantomPhanxX so you know the story!
Elena Nightbreaker chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Elena here again. Just one reccomendation, I think this story should be rated T. There are a few parts..
Elena Nightbreaker chapter 30 . 6/30/2011
No! It can't end! That was the best PhanPhic I've ever read, and you had to end it? Amazing story! I wish it could go on forever!
A.R. LaBaere chapter 29 . 6/26/2011
I loved this story! I was so glad that Meg got to be friends with Christine again, and that Erik would get to raise a child.
A fan chapter 30 . 6/21/2011
Great ending I got hooked and found myself reading till early this morning! Would love to read more!
Christine Marie Jonasdotter chapter 17 . 6/9/2011
Most of the best stories involve Christine being raped at one point or another... Just sayin'...
The Mask Of Evil chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
Thanks for giving the warning! Sometimes stories give no warning and then you say, "I did not just need to read that." It was helpful and a good idea. :)

-The Mask Of Evil