Reviews for I'll Be Standing There By You
Kateeld chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
Om my gosh, I can't tell you have many times I cried reading this... cause I lost count. And there were so many times, that I thought of giving up reading this, because it hurt me to much. But I couldn't, it is a brilliant story, my heart is breaking for Kyo, and it was so realistic. It was a really good story, in a sad kinda way. you know what I mean
Guest chapter 18 . 2/21/2014
I think you should have had Yuki and Kyo show the cop their IDs just to see his reaction when he finds out that these 'delinquent kids' are 23, and one is married, and the ther is engaged. Actually, think if he told him he was Kyl Shma, the cop would have ket them stay.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
This is my verdict:
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASASAAAAUWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ARE YOU A PROFFESINAL WRITER OR SOMETHING?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
"The Rice Ball". That's so Tohru!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
0_O TOHRU! NOOOO!
HP chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
...I honestly choked on tears when she died, it broke my heart! I then had to re-read and re-watch Fruits basket to remember that she never got cancer, but I still couldn't do it! The story was so realistic!
Misato92 chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
This story is so beautiful! I have read it twice! I'm excited to read the sequel as well! Everyone was in character. God has given you an absolutely beautiful talent, and I pray that you continue to use that talent for His glory! Never stop writing! :)

Misato
*Matthew 19:26*
Obviously I'm not Original chapter 19 . 6/5/2013
pure epicnes!
Rusher chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
I'm not a big fan of Fruit Basket, but I love reading good stories. This story is amazingly sad, I did cry why read it. But it made me realized that life's short and sometimes unfair, anything bad can happen but we should never lose hope. This world is a dark place, but as long as we see the light, we won't be consumed by its darkness. I just wanted to say thank you for writing a such inspirational story.
Twi Rinku chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
This story is kind of sad, but has a strong friendship between old enemies.
hatsuhannaharu chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
o
my
god
TnT
Sparklybutterfly chapter 20 . 9/25/2012
This story is beyond beautiful. I cried a lot and found it very realistic. Everyone didn't want to stay near a dying person. It hurts too much. Kyoru is my favorite couple, and I loved how it was all from yuki's POV observing how kyo deals with this. The story is so beautiful, and I'm totally reading the sequel!
YellowShoes chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Oh, my God! This was just awesome. You write so well and hit the right emotions that, by the end of chapter 3, I was literally crying my eyes out. I can't remember when I last teared up because of reading fanfic. Thank you so much for coming up with this idea and for taking the time to write this excellent story.
The Lonely Goddess chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
This is my favorite chapter. Every time I read it, I bawl... Just like I'm doing right now...
Neevey chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
The first Fruits Basket story I have read and I loved it! It had me crying. :'-)