Reviews for Untold
Yullenator chapter 8 . 6/12
Dannng, great story, like stories where one worries and acts unlike themself when the other gets hurt. Kinda like to see sasuke suffer a little for his shit attitude
Niji-neko chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Wow, this is such a strong story! Congrats!
Have a good one
septicbrain chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Im very sorry about the missing words and phrases in between lines I wrote in my previous reviews..blame it on my cell..

Im damn sure they arent typos..I did sift through the whole thing before posting.
septicbrain chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I also loved Naruto's invading thoughts..

'You don't know who I am.'

' 's blood 's your blood, it.'

'-your lies pile .Lie.
What kind of a monster are you?'

'I met Itachi when I was thirteen.

He looked so hollow and unreal.
His face so pale, his eyes so dark.

'-Sad. He looked so sad.'

Unwillingly, I stretched out my hand,

And I touched him...his cold fingers met mine,
And that is when everything starts crumbling down.'

These thoughts have a lot of evoke Naruto's compassion and the burden he's forced to live with,that beast residing inside of him..all of these are very well long past he'd go to any extent for Sasuke because of his past..

I almost cried at this..

'He had given up everything,sacrificed everything just to survive,because there was nothing else in his life that mattered was none worth was none worth worth his dirty, tainted his naïve,pointless his pathetic, unloved life.

Uzumaki Naruto was never worth it.'

Throughout your story there was some confusion between I sometimes felt that your sentences were sometimes too choppy but I understand it was for a dramatic effect to make events more it was a good shot.I hope you write more fics like this in future..and do finish Hold me back..its epilogue so to speak..
septicbrain chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This endearing fic had many moments that were so true to character and had me totally enraptured..

'A scrap of empathy for the child wouldn't hurt, but his heart refused to yield. He doesn't feel anything. It was as though his heart was carved out of unfeeling. His was a dead heart.

cold-cold-cold

A heart chiseled to callous . Uchiha thought his heart would never break.'

No writer has such power over Sasuke's character..you must receive an ovation for this! Then again..

'Because his was a heart chiseled to perfection-

Everyone thought it was a heart that would never, ever break.'

When Naruto's unconscious..You've beautifully and so poignantly described Sasuke's emotional turmoil and desperation for Naruto to live..

'He gripped the sheets in his hands as his head lowered and his cold lips sank into the blonds neck.

-all he could feel..

-was this white hot rage twisting his guts..

-and all he could see..

-was his face. Smiling. Always with that smile.'

'He regretted the fact that he looked. He shouldn't have.

Because at that very moment...he started to feel.'

'At that moment, Sasuke felt something bubble up inside him, a warm feeling gripping his heart.

It was an unfamiliar emotion.

'No..'

'Bury it.'

Bury it.

Bury it deep.'

His fists clenched. He couldn't accept him. Not tore his eyes away.'

'Live

" .Don't.."

-don't 't leave ' 't you fucking dare.

"Naruto...Please."

"..."

/I'm sorry./'
Septicbrain chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I wasn't finished yet..and what I really meant is that you're the only author who REALLY understands Sasuke's psyche deeply..Most writers fail to do that and up with an OOC Sasuke..I found this fic even much better than your 'Hold me back' which was distressing but this one had a pretty much intense Sasunaru relationship that had my heart beating a mile a minute...But somehow I feel this was a tad bit short as there were some important things missing and there could have more details you could add to remove for the critiques there are hints of solecism throughout your story which can honestly tend to squick some readers.I've read the story twice but there is no indication as to when Sasuke and Naruto's relationship takes fruition and you could've added the part where Sasuke realises his feelings for the first time and his first confession..clearly all your readers want to know that..there had been a question lurking in my mind the entirety of my time reading through chapters..Did Fugaku suspect Sasuke having a liaison with Naruto(that night after the party where Sasuke had him locked up in Naruto's own room)Surely his father may have sensed something and that perhaps was the reason he agreed to Naruto leaving for good?..I dunno and maybe Im wrong but still it shouldve been cleared out..The other weird thing is that Naruto was sexually abused after meeting Itachi..I mean what does that insinuate?..Did itachi indirectly cause him to be sought out by a pimp?...if you really hadnt thought this over I think there was absolutely no need of mentioning this in your fic..Plus, I loved the part when Itachi sleeps with Naruto..the ONLY lime in all your stories..and gaWd it was hot..I loved the way you didnt make it graphic or explicit but hazy and SO REAL at the same time...Even in the end at the hotel I was rather disappointed at the oral sex with Sasuke sucking Naruto's dick..and then just sexual undertones again..It is from your fic that i ACTUALLY started liking Itanaru..even though he's more infatuated with Sasuke..so yeah naruto may love him but not as much as he loves sasuke..hes a softy like that and theres just something warm about him that makes me want to kiss him...Before i ramble on any further I would like to say its a beautiful story with some loopholes so if in future you write any more stuff do go over with some editing for this fic...and are you even posting the last chapter for the epilogue of hold I wasn't fin
Septicbrain chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
To be honest,being an avid reader of this fandom,this is irrevocably the best angsty modern day Sasunaru I've ever read..Reason largely being your great understanding of their relationship and how real you made Sasuke and Itachi..Many AUs somehow change Sasuke's character and have a deep understanding of Sasuke's true psyche..I mean these lines slayed totally had me slayed and are so true to his character and feelings for Naruto;

'..All he could feel..
..was this white hot rage twisting his guts..

..and all he could see..
..was his .Always with that smile..'

I read this over five times and literally had tears swelling up in my eyes..
And I loved the way you described his apathetic demeanor and his unfeeling heart..that Naruto was the only one to 'crack' it..

'Because His was a heart carved to perfection.

He thought it would never,ever break..
Zahu-the-stereotypic-killer chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Damn you, I love you to the point where I may break ya apart!
Babeonline2 chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
loved it
Guest chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
wow this was such a good story! i actually started reading one more hurt yesterday when i found it on someone's faavorites list, and i loved it so much i just kept reading until the end. by the way that was amazing too, and i actually cried. so few stories do that to me. anyway, i was freaking out over finding an author i liked and since i'm still sick in bed i spend this day reading this story and it was so well written, also. i love finding authors like you. you have a plot and you have deep characters and even with a dark theme it's not just pointless violence or sex.
i love naruto, and i have been a fan of the anime since it came out. i also love the characters and sasunaru is one of my favorite pairings. however, when i look through the stories i become frustrated trying to find good stories. fanfiction, especially this particular fandom, seems to be plagued by stories that have no plot, that have revolting grammar, and those that are so pointless and they seem to have been simply created to troll readers. the worst part is you can't really filter stories based on quality and positive reviews so sometimes i get so frustrated i stop reading this fandom for months and miss out on the few good stories like this. i'm just glad i found this through the favorites.
normally i prefer lighter stories that don't necessarily involve rape and torture, but it really depends on how they're written. i found myself enjoying this and looking forward to more of your work. i think there's still another story to look at. anyway, i'm still sick, so maybe after a nap i'll get on that. gosh, i'm such a fangirl, right? anyway, since i haven't been around for a couple of months, i'll try to look around a bit and see if there's something else worth reading i might have missed.
addyliciousyaoi chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
Thank you, thank you so much for writing this story. I've been looking for such story as yours for a very long time. In some cases I stumble on some but mostly I can't find what I really want. You've portrayed everything I have in my fantasies, mostly, and I wouldn't have wanted it the other way. Sasuke, Naruto and Itachi are very realistic, so very realistic that I felt they exist in real life and still exists as this moment. I specifically love how you made Sasuke's character and how you made Naruto's life like that. Everything's just perfect, so damn perfect that I have to save your story and read it over and over again. I can never express how I adore this fic of yours. Thank you for your imagination! 3
Neko Mixx chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
This was an amazing story. It got me all emotional. It was beautiful, and I'm glad I read it. This should have more reviews!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
ahhh! one of the best sasunaru stories i've ever read! no joke, no exaggeration, in all seriousness! :D I love it!
mudshake chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
my eyeglasses was broken but i didn't want to not read this. so, even if my eyes hurt, i'm grinning like an idiot when the story had ended..though i would still like you to make even if it's just a 2 or 3 chapter for a sequel..but anyway, thanks for the great job!
nowsigningin chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Hello!
First and foremost, I would like to say that this story is one of the best stories I've ever read! The amount of reviews for this story doesn't do it any justice! Your story deserves way more than that!
Secondly, I think I know why your username is 'reign of tears'. I CRIED SO FUCKING MUCH FOR THIS STORY! To the point that when I woke up the next day (I was reading it the night before), the people in the house were complaining on how loud I was sobbing and that they can't sleep very well. I was just grateful they didn't disurb my sobfest that night. But yeah, point is, I was wailing like a banshee! and crying like there's no tomorrow. Imagine that much tears, REIGN of TEARS.
Lastly, your story. I really really like the way it was written. You actually made your flashbacks really vital to the plot, unlike some authors (who sometimes made me skip the flashbacks, which didn't happen here). It didn't feel like you were dragging the past too long. It felt just right. The plot was also awesome. Your characterization was also great. They may be a bit OOC but I love how you portrayed them. It goes really with the whole plot (which I think is also the very foundation of the story - the characterization, I mean).

Very very wonderful. I love every word of it. I do not regret shedding insane amount of tears for this (though on that note, I am bit worried on reading your other story Hold me Back, I might just don't have enough tears to shed anymore) and for you, it was all worth it. Keep up the good work and I'll be looking forward to more of you!