Reviews for Not As Hard As You
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 2/15
Bahaha. XD
Olive343 chapter 1 . 2/12
That was wonderfully adorable. Positively diabetes inducing.
LenxRinKagamine chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hehe, that was cute! Oh, poor Zuko. You sister still manages to beat you, even if you've won :P Great story _
Mary Sue Is Dead chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I loved every word of this. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it.
yourcloudnine chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
this is perfection i love this from writing to characterization omfg wowowoowow i'm kinda speechless bless this
Amakatsu chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
gah, I wish I could have seen Ty lee's face when she found out who she really was, This was excellent, (I loved the animal names)
Very cute 3
Led Feynman M.D. D.D.S. Ph.D chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh man, I really loved this. Even when Zuko wins... he still loses.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Watching Azula try to do normal is like watching a train wreck in slow motion: You can't look away, and it would be hilarious if it wasn't for the body count. :D

Actually, Azula is hilarious. And I love Zuko's "I'm not fat" line.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
The part that made me giggle the hardest was when Azula discovered her dramatic rescuer, the one Ty Lee considered the hunkiest boy on the beach and great potential boyfriend matieral... was her brother Zuko. Double slam! X-D
Fykatherine chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Hahahahaha okay i cant stop laughing :D
Metella chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Katara had to resuscitate me after I died laughing at this . . .

"You could drive nails into timber with that laugh."

LMAOLOLROFL

The way you opened it was so relatable to *anyone* who's never fit into typical "social" situations . . . people can be so utterly *inane* sometimes.

I *really* thought that boy at the theater was going to end up being Aang or Sokka . . .
LonerInDisguise chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Only Azula can get everything she wants. That ending was hilarious
Hazelstar chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I couldn't stop laughing at the end. Now, if only Azula had acted like this in the series...
HanFei chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Wow, it's been a very long while since i forayed back here. ANd i must say that i found your story very refreshing and homourous. Hahaha. Just couldn't stop LOL at it.

The way you wrote was simple to read and easy to imagine, i just like you style dividing them into sections, not too long just enough for us to know what going on. Hahaha. I seriously hope you could consider doing another 1-shots like these, light funny and easy.

And thanks for making my day

Cheers

Fei.
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
YES! Okay. It was amazing (except I REALLY dislike the word buxom and that kind of killed Ty Lee's sexiness for me). However, that was probably the best one-shot ever that I've read with Azula in it. I can only suggest developing the OC a little more - kept forgetting who they were. Write another? More? Yes?

EH, thanks for writing. Hope life's good.