Reviews for Not As Hard As You
koroshimasu chapter 1 . 8/17
Simply amazing with a hilarious ending
holmesfreak1412 chapter 1 . 7/21
Ae. I need a damn sequel. Crackfics are a gem here in TyZula fandom and I am very glad you wrote this.
axel100 chapter 1 . 7/9
While this was hilarious you denied us the Big Reveal of Azula being a princess to Ty Lee. Yes I know its easy to imagine but it would have worked so nicely with the narrative.
delictabledelias chapter 1 . 3/31
This made me laugh out loud countless times.
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 2/15
Absolutely adorable uwu
I love the Tyzula action, and just the total cuteness, and of course the ending
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 1/6
Man this was great loved it. Lol Zuko was the one who saved her.

And nice Ty Lee making her move ;)
Shipping Master Reader chapter 1 . 1/6

I wish this was a chapter story!

Darnit... xD
For Spite chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I love this story. Every year or so I end up re-reading it and remembering how amusing and cute Azula trying to be normal in the beach episode was ("We shall be the most powerful couple in the Fire Nation!") and somehow this matches that tone, even as it expands on the humor. It's a delight to read, down to the ending. Poor Zuko.
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This was hilarious and amazing. I laughed so hard and felt some feelings. Really well done.
gotanygrapes chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This was everything an avatar fic should be: adorable, hilarious, and in-character to the end.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Bahaha. XD
Olive343 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
That was wonderfully adorable. Positively diabetes inducing.
LenxRinKagamine chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Hehe, that was cute! Oh, poor Zuko. You sister still manages to beat you, even if you've won :P Great story _
Mary Sue Is Dead chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I loved every word of this. Thank you so much for taking the time to write it.
yourcloudnine chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
this is perfection i love this from writing to characterization omfg wowowoowow i'm kinda speechless bless this