Reviews for The Great Body Switching Incident of '76
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
*giggling furiously*
FandomDrunk chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
oh my fucking god. i WISH THERE WAS MORE. this was an EXCELLENT story, albeit a oneshot. oh my god can you imagine a whole month in each others bodies? aMAZING. you are also a terrific writer. gOOD JOB AND THANK YOU.
her chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
that , my frnd , was genius . it was damn hilarious . write something similar to this pls n make it longer too if u can . I would love reading it .
X's and O's chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I do like body swapping stories, and this is a particularly good one :D
17 Hope chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
That was brilliant, you have a really good writing style. I was literally laughing out loud and I didn't get to confused.
Silver Felicis chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is brilliance! Art at it's best form. Seriously! Ehhehe!
Angel chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Hilariously brilliant, and brilliantly hilarious! I've read a few other Marauders-era body-switching fics, but this was probably the most well-written of the lot.
Little detail I've noticed, but if this were actually 7th yr, it would be "The Great Body Switching Incident of '78".
Keep up the good-quality writing.

Joppew chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is CRAZY and BRILLIANT! You know... you could write a sequel of some sorts...?
destiny-hope-975 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
brilliant, i absolutely loved it, you are an amazing writer and i love the small hint of sirius/remus in here.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
EPIC story haven't read one with a plot this awsome in a while
AnEarthlyKnight chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Oh my lord that was hysterical! An amazing fic, really. Best I've read in a long time. Thanks for putting a smile on my face! :D
TheBigCats chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
absolutely hilarious i was LMAO the entire time...loved it
Jollyfish chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
That was excellent!:D I loved it:) You were right I did have to write down who each of the Marauder's were for the day. The way they all interacted with the other characters was perfect, and Sirius' reaction to when he realised that he was in Remus' body made me laugh! This was much better than revising for my music exam, so Thanks for a great read:D
expiry 4.23 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
BRILLIANT. I loved this. Hilarious and touching.
betweenrealms28 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this story yet - Ive read it around 10 times so far :D and it NEVER fails to make me laugh - rolling on the floor laughing types.

You write humour very well,and I love your Remus a lot!