Reviews for Mate
Krystal chapter 12 . 5/21
First, let me tell you thank you for this. Thank you for all the smutty deliciousness. Loved every bit of it. Definitely going to reach out and explore more of your work.
Amanda576 chapter 12 . 5/22
Really great.. I couldn't stop reading.
LemonMeringue77 chapter 12 . 5/16
Very nice.
The BEST fanfic of Inuyasha ever written! This was so damn perfect, in character, well presented and coherent that I feel you should get a prize or something. My deepest congrats on your awesome writing... You can certainly make a living with thise skills! Claps to you and will check the rest of your posts!
radix chapter 12 . 1/17
Awwwww... Savage but awesome... Great job
piana chapter 12 . 11/25/2017
OMG this story was so intense and juicy LOL! Look I was starting to feel Kagome's delightful exhaustion lol, like slow down Inuyasha lol. Loved it, I'm surprised she didn't get pregnant from all that. Maybe they encouraged Miroku and Sango to get started on their own little happily ever after lol. On to the sequel I go!
EyesWideShut chapter 12 . 10/27/2017
Best one I've read so far u got a talent for this. Keep on writing. I'll be on the look out for other story's by u.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2017
Besides a few spelling errors this is literally the best fanfiction I have EVER read. PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEASE continue it?
Inunanna - Nanna Parth chapter 12 . 1/2/2017
Woooww!
I loved this story!
it was soo sexy and woow, yeah...

One of my smutty favorites now!
I just wish I could know what happened when they went back to the rest... and how everything played out. I'm just greedy u.u

But loved it!

Love, Nanna.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2016
That was...Wow. 11/10. And I knew I wasn't the only one who thought Inuyasha would like to do it doggy style.
Bexs113 chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow. Just... Amazing
Guest chapter 12 . 5/28/2016
OMG I loved this! I couldn't stop reading!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/14/2016
This was an awesome story!
DeathDagger chapter 12 . 2/2/2016
Am I the only one mad he didn't kill Kikyo?! I can't be!?
Maizon Ikkoku chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
Wow...I just read all twelve chapters and it's the perfect mix of everything!
Though I got a question: When Inuyasha had an erection, was that his demon side making him big?and how come he only got bigger when he was in her ass?does he like that?