Reviews for Eureka
SSB chapter 11 . 6/1
DRACO can hear it in the silence, silence
DRACO can feel it on the way home, way home
DRACO can see it with the lights out, lights out
DRACO,You are in love, true love
You are in love
ZephyrLegend chapter 24 . 2/2
Well...It's closer to 4 years late but I really enjoyed this one. It was pretty fluffy and very OOC but sweet. I always kind of wondered if Draco ever had a crush on Hermione. Tugging in the little girls pigtails and whatnot. Good read!
thegoofybookworm chapter 24 . 7/19/2012
This is so sweet! I love how you didn't simply rush into it, saying "suddenly they fell in love and the rest is a super long epilogue containing Lavenron (or whatever it is, I don't really know)", and it was a very good story! I almost started laughing when he almost got sorted into Hufflepuff! Anyways, loved the story! :)
kay kkkkay chapter 24 . 7/15/2012
OnO encore encore! i beg for more 3 dramione 4ever i still think ron has a few tricks to preform! '(
bookworm1519 chapter 24 . 6/11/2012
yay i absolutley loved this and shoo is so cute, the interactions between harry, draco, hermione and ginny were adorable! I love your style of writing and the plot of the story was genuis... great work :D
Jakumo1 chapter 24 . 11/10/2011
YAY! A happy ending! I LOVE happy endings! :-3
nielleslytherin16 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
great story keep writing :D EUREKA!
Edmy chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Oh, yeah! One thing that was not amazingly stunningly beautiful was Ron. I love Ron and he was terrible and this story :( And george being in love with her *GASP* but yeah.. Ron was OOC !
Edmy chapter 24 . 8/15/2011
This story is AMAZINGGG ! I love how you described harry...That's exactly how imagined he would be like after the war all serene and peaceful but still badass ;) and i like how you wrote Draco absolutely love! JUST...AMAZINGLY STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL STORY :) LOL
Books Favorite Girl chapter 24 . 8/5/2011
i think you should have made anothere chapter describing what happed in there they have kids? what about draco's dad? how is there weddding? where do they live becuase of coure Hermione wouldn't want to go back to that horrible place where Belatrix Lastrange tourtued her?
chocoyum4 chapter 24 . 8/4/2011
Hello! I really enjoyed this story! I'm really surprised that it doesn't have more reviews because it's well written and very, very enjoyable! ) I loved how sweet and considerate Draco was ) Thanks for sharing your story!

~chocoyum4~
PWNAGENINJA chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Man I love Harry :D great job with the story so far. its very detailed and interesting to read. It also has a good measure of suspense and a good flow to it. Great job :)
bumble-beeoncrack chapter 24 . 7/23/2011
Awww! What a cute ending! Thanks for the time and effort you put into this story! I really enjoyed it! :) A job well done!
roni2010 chapter 24 . 7/15/2011
love it.. the title sum up the ending perfectly between h&d!
RandomGerman chapter 24 . 7/9/2011
I love your story! It has so much wisdom about life in it.