Reviews for Rituals of the Moon
Guest chapter 16 . 8/20/2015
Love love love this story!
SuperWhoVenger214 chapter 16 . 7/30/2015
Is this the end? I have to have more info! More chapters or a sequel please! Can't wait to read more about the "Campbell's"!
PrewalShadeX chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
cool! Please update soon!
cherryorpeach chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Just read this in one go, and completely ignored my pie and soda.
Because this was just THAT GOOD.

And now I'm gonna keep ignoring my brunch to read Huntress 2.
kingdommast chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I love the story so far. i actually like your oc.I did notice a couple of things. Derek says owns instead of owe and Anna says get when she means give.
sons-of-anarchy-rocks chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
this is a really great story!
your a great author!
nyx'godness chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
Very interesting!
AmeliaReddy chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
I loved this story! I'm am super glad there are more!
Mrs. BYG chapter 16 . 5/5/2012
This really good! You should continue!
LucidKren chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
Interesting. Anna seems like a great character; she has her weaknesses and her strengths. You tread carefully, and created a character suitable to be the sister of Sam and Dean.

The story itself was pretty good as well. A lot of cases wouldn't have an occult element in them-does Anna have what it takes to profile, or would she only be with the team when there is an occult element in the case?

Nice work.
Sarra Torrens chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This is an awesome story! Great job with the deets (I usually suck at them!) Where do you get your information? Can you direct me when I do online research? I do similar works and I have a hard time trying to get the information about rituals etc. So if you could drop me a line that would be awesome. (Sarra Torrens) Thanks!
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 11/2/2011
Awesome story. Gonna go read the next one. Catch ya on the flip side.
evfangirl98 chapter 16 . 8/3/2011
love it :P
Kali3110 chapter 16 . 8/1/2011
Great story! The ritual you used fit in great! I also loved Anna's character :) and I can't wait to read the story in this series!
BranchSuper chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
Ritual averted, perp caught - time for pie! Good chapter.