Reviews for 20 DADA Profs that Voldy is Glad They Never Hired
firedrakegirl chapter 18 . 1/12
This was hilarious! Thank you!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/25/2014
are you really going to cover all the ones listed in the beginning? cause that would be epic! also please continue soon!

(ps I can almost see James Bond going "today we are going to learn how to blow stuff up")
d1x1lady chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
Hilarious! Love it.
ironyheartsap chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
There's not much I can say except this is absolutely brilliant! Great job!
CookieOverlord chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Why do you hate my mental health?!
Elis1412 chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
KYAAA!
Sorry, I'm such a Sherlock Holmes fangirl (and yes I do mean the original along with BBC) you captured his character very well, good job!
jena-tomas chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Dude, I'm being so serious right now please please PLEASE! Have ALucard has one of the pros.
LoonyLaLuna chapter 18 . 10/12/2012
This is one of the most...unique fics I've ever read. I would love to see an expansion on the Boondock Saints section of this. It has a lot of potential. I will admit to being slightly disturbed while reading this...but it's still good. I'm curious who's gonna be next.
Ae3qe27u chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Nice work, but still... Ew.
Ae3qe27u chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Lolz!
katzlol chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
You are responsible for my obsession with Dexter. Thank you.
Sekhem chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Not bad, but Holmes didn't snort cocaine. He injected it. The seven-percent solution, remember?
leo chapter 18 . 6/19/2012
i don't know all thae characters but so far it's been the dexter one.

if you ever write a sequel or extend the number of possible DADA heres some ideas

Darth Vader/yoda/Palpatine(star wars)

superman

ash ketchum(pokemon)

Voldemort(that would be ironic)

Jigsaw(from the saw films)

The doctor(doctor who)

Captain mainwaring(dad's army)

Morpheas/Neo(the matrix)
MariusDarkwolf chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I lolled. Sherlock from the british tv show might be a fun one too.
theworldisabeautifulmess chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
That was freaking brilliant. All the one-shots were great but the lines "I don't want to die!" and "Then you never should have been born," were pure genious. I loved it so much. Can't wait for the rest of the story.