Reviews for What it Comes Down To
Stephair chapter 1 . 6/28
I was appalled by all the negative and insulting reviews. This was some great storytelling and great writing. I did start to skim the lengthy repetitive sex scenes, but everything else-whoa! Such a great poignant story! Thank you so much for sharing and ignore all the folks who didn't read the whole thing.
Senseo chapter 2 . 3/23
Okay so does he actually get some vengeance? Grow a bair of balls? Do to them what they did to him? Can someone tell me? I'm too disgusted to try to find out for myself and read between the horror but I really want to know. So apprently voldemort kills lucius? Though we don't even get to see it? Can you tell me the chapters in which he takes his vengeance? And I'm not saying the canon stuff like battle of Hogwarts instant death.
Senseo chapter 1 . 3/23
The last time I felt this sick it was when I accidentally stumbled a video on FB where they burned an african american man alive. Although this is even more horrific. You have a very... uhhh... imaginative... mind. This is like one of those things you can't help but click on out of curiosity but are horrified by for days. Now I'm desperately trying to forget about this and distract myself.
Compelling... beautiful... enthralling... Uuuuhhhh NOPE. you and your fans need to find some mental help before you shoot up a school or kidnap a 10 year and to hide it in your basement and sexually abuse for years. How is this even allowed to be on ffn?
vicwizard chapter 49 . 2/18
It's the most disturbing and at the same time fantastic story I've read, I loved it
quicksilver7424 chapter 37 . 1/19
This is downright weird, sadistic, and makes me sick. I know you wanted to write this but this is so fucked up... I strongly advise you to get mental help.
DiagonAli chapter 49 . 11/22/2018
the story description did not prepare me for this story. it was intense, deeply enthralling and beautiful. I didnt know character pairings when I started reading it, so everything was fascinating to read. really enjoyed your spin on canon, twisting it to suit your needs, but staying true to their original characterizations. it was brilliant.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 49 . 8/10/2018
Wonderful story

Keep writing as life allows
silyKat chapter 49 . 8/6/2018
That was something ! It was dark as fuck but I greatly enjoyed reading it. It was my first time reading a Harry/Hermione/Ron fic and I wasn't disappointed.
Love4lupinalways chapter 49 . 5/9/2018
The last epilogue made me cry. Your writing is poignant and strong, and I wish I had half your talent for imagery. This was beautiful. Probably the best, most well-rounded fix I've come across. It began brutally, scarily disturbing, but the way the trio evolved was wonderful. My heart hurts for the things you put them through, but honestly, war is terrible it's not a kids bedtime story. The books were dark, but they were still kids books. This... This was grown up, real, and terrifying. It was beautiful to read. Thank you
bisexualrrosa chapter 49 . 5/1/2018
Okay now I've finally finished it, and while I still wish the Trio stayed together, I think you worked it out as perfectly as anyone could. You made it all so compelling! I agree with what Jelibean323 said about this story being like a black hole: it's so dark but it completely sucks you in. God, you even made me invested in the Drarry stuff, and I'm not even the slightest bit of a Drarry shipper (no offense to those of you that are). I especially loved the Ron/Harry stuff because on top of being a Hinny shipper, I am one of those extremely rare Rarry shippers who can never seem to find their Rarry fix. All in all, this was such a gritty, dark, perfect, emotional, healing, satisfying, well-written, and all-consuming fic and I loved it. Kudos!
bisexualrrosa chapter 45 . 5/1/2018
i'm almost done with reading this, and can i just say: wow. I don't think I've ever been so emotionally attached to a fanfic in my life, and that's saying something. It was so fucked up that at first I stepped away from reading it, couldn't stomach it, but I ended up not being able to stop thinking about how they could possibly recover from that, and i just /needed/ to know more. So I opened this fic back up again and couldn't put it down for a good 2 days straight. I'm not quite at the end yet, but unfortunately I do have to say that I'm kinda dreading it. Not just because I hate endings to things I get attached to. I accidentally spoiled myself with a bit of the ending when I went into the review section to read other people's thoughts, and when I glimpsed someone saying that Harry ends up with Ginny, like in canon, I gotta admit my heart just dropped to my stomach. It almost physically hurts because I'm just so in love with the Trio's dynamic in this story and I really don't want it to end. It almost seems like a let-down after all the build-up and all the desire, love, and healing shown between the 3 of them, even if I think I can understand the reasoning behind it. And this is all coming from someone who's been a staunch Harry/Ginny fan since the age of 11, when the 6th book was released. I almost want to stop reading the story where I'm at and just live in denial, but as I said before, I /need/ to know where this story goes and I can't put this down until I've finished. GOD it's so fucked-up, so flawed, yet so perfect and oddly satisfying at the same time. And just so incredibly well-written. I think this story is going to stay with me for a long time.
Wheel0fDawn chapter 20 . 4/23/2018
some sick and fucked up shit, but damn good writing, bravo
Sab81790 chapter 49 . 4/10/2018
Such an amazing story! I've read some reviews that disliked or even totally disagreed with the way Hermione and Ron started their relationship with Harry but I disagree with them. Harry needed a little pushing, if they hadn't then he never would have gotten there himself. He also needed to know what safe healthy sex was like, and he needed to do it with someone other than Ginny because he never would have let himself do that with Ginny. I'm also not suprised that he ended things with them, it was bound to happen. His heart was always with Ginny anyway. His relationship with Ron and Hermione served it's purpose, it allowed him to heal and work things out in a safe environment with people that loved and supported him and didn't judge him. Not that Ginny would have, but Ginny didn't go through everything with him the way they did, he would have never let himself put down his gaurd enough to let Ginny do the things for him the way Ron and Hermione did. This is definitely one of? the top fics I have ever read! Kudos!
RamenDreams chapter 49 . 2/6/2018
this was an awsome story first harry potter fanfiction iv read that i really enjoyed. kinda wished that ron harry and Mione stayed together as a threesome but oh well enjoyed it all the same haha. now to find more stories like this with them being together XD