Reviews for Field Trip to Gekkoukan
Carameldynr chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Wow this story is so great! Please continue it! It'll be very thrilling if Minato came back to warn his friends that a new enemy was coming. Then S.E.E.S. and the Investigation team teamed up, it would be very interesting if your story progressed like that. By the way have you seen the grown up Ken-kun from Persona Q, he is so cute!
IarIz chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
At least now I know fans do think similar sometimes ... I too looking for some cameo on that Trip. And they only show us Chihiro ... That's not enought
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
You beated a dead horse and still made it goodi don't know whether to complain or to congtadulate you on a job well done
Larria chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I wAnna read the next chapter
The storz is really interesting so far

You better write/upload the next chapter soon :3
Extra Gone chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
While I do think there could have been more description and world-building, I did like the SEES cameos, especially Junpei and Yukari's, and how fangirls were going crazy over Akihiko, and I also loved the cliffhanger of Minato coming back and deciding whenever to reunite with his friends or not.

Good read. :)
Blushing Aniki chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Oh man... I thought that something crazy was going to happen. But oh well. Great one-shot. You made me sit on the edge of my chair. Bwhahaha.
Fanatical-Writer561 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Man, its been months but this story still leaves me at the edge of my seat. This would be good start for a multi-chapter story if it was one, but unfortunately I have to be satisfied with this oneshot that just leaves me hanging.

You good sir, are a criminal mastermind since it should be illegal keeping your fans in anticipation like that.

All joking aside, this is a very well done oneshot. Although it pains me to see it like this, I have to respect your decision in making this a oneshot.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
i don't get it but please make more chappies/sequels!
Morak120 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
i really like how this one shot played out. You basically took what was already a nice little throwback, and turned it into something even greater. That part with Minato left me on the edge of my seat, and it tore me up inside that there wasnt a following chapter to show which decision he inevitably makes. Im not saying you should make another chapter though (considering its a oneshot), infact it gives off a great feeling that just leaves me questioning on if he did open the door. But regardless, fantastic one shot story.
complexities chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I know you wrote this a while ago, but I was wondering if you were still entertaining the idea of turning it into a multichapter? You've got the beginning of a really good story here, in my opinion.
Rikulaw chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
somehow I got a "bonus chapter"-like feeling in this fic... It's very interesting and yet it's best to be left out like that. I love this. Good job! b(_)
CA184 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Finally I found a fic crossing the two over that I can actually get really into, and it's over already XD

Crushing even more hopes and dreams for this lonely highschooler with way too much time and a bit too much love for the persona series, especially numero tres~ Damn Minato is too damn awesome.

Please continue this, I want at least some of my hopes and dreams to come true, no matter how small and dumb they may seem XD
RandomReview chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
While nice, the story as a whole just feels incomplete. Maybe your intent was just to keep it as a oneshot, but the events played out in a way that deemed it necessary to have a continuation of sorts...but that's just my own opinoin of it.

Anyway nicely written and an interesting take on the game's events.
KaUiA chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is interesting! I can't wait! _
ed chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Please continue this whenever you have the time, the ending is making me go insane!