Reviews for In Circles Unbroken
NympheSama chapter 1 . 9/2
Beautiful in a different way from your series; its so sweet to see Amell and Cullen find a way together, without the war and hardships driving them so hard... a chance to see how perhaps things could have been for them. Anyway; just wanted to say I thought it was brilliant
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This is beautiful! Cullen finally gets what he always wanted. _
Belladoni chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Completely loved this. Great writing and great vibes. I love that Cullen kept her rod of fire request. I also loved how you conveyed that while the Warden and Hawke are related the Warden remains a stranger to her own family. Take-charge Cullen is incredibly believable and unbelievably sexy. Great story.
Chocolate Wolf chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This was lovely. I wish it could've happened in the game. Cullen was adorable.
BrigitteVivienne chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh my goodness! This was perfect! Everything about it! Your characters were perfectly real and relatable. The pacing exactly right! So much love for this story!
Skippie89 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Aww such a lovely story haha about time they got to explore each other ;)
honoo girl chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I really really enjoyed this. Ever since DA2 came out, I was thrilled at the thought that there was going to be more to Cullen's story, tht maybe I would be blessed with more of my favorite templar. This fic totally made my day!
boldlikeblack chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I am so jealous of you. I want to write a Cullen/Amell so bad, but every time I try it sounds like yours and it drives me mental. I suppose that means I ought to turn my interest to other pairings, since you've cornered the market. :P
Commander Kurt chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Oh wow..! I loved Cullen in DA2, and after reading this I love him even more. It reads almost like Jane Austen, with that dry, matter of factly romance (which is very, very good).

I really loved it. Thanks.
Siha Shap chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
What an incredible story. I think Cullen came out of DA2 the best - also the best looking! (Whatever did they DO to Al and Zev?) Personally I hope that if there is a DA3 we get to play with Cullen. *sighs*
1Scarylady chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I liked this very much. I've never been a Cullen fan, but I liked him much more in DA2, and I think you captured the change in him very well.

It also contained touches of your usual humour. Like for example, Therrin conscripting 'a few of the templars who hadn't been quick enough to get out of the way.'

I'm glad you addressed the subject of Anders; I was starting to get uncomfortable, wondering how she could possibly not react to what he'd done considering their history, when you finally addressed it.

All in all, very nicely done.
Lesatho chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I absolutely loved this story, your Cullen/Therrin pairing has been one of my absolute favorites since I stumbled upon your original Origins-Centric fic some months ago. While unsteady/shy Cullen is positively adorable, I really love how you've written this. Taking that more mature but still steadfast and honorable Cullen from DA2 that we all squee'd gleefully over and putting Therrin back into his life was great. You wrote it well, captured the characters just great and all using your wonderful writing style that manages to digs into the imagination and take root :D Fantastic job!
Piceron chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This was excellent as per your usual standards. I really liked how you gave them such a slow build in their first time together. Given how long they had waited to be together, it certainly was appropriate.

I love all your Amell stories, but this one may actually end up being my favorite.

Thanks for sharing!
LibraMoon chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Truly excellent, there really are no other words I can think to do this any form of Justice. I must say that while I am a long way off from competeing with your writing style, it is my hope to one day achive the level. Very well done.
Lexicer chapter 1 . 4/3/2011