Reviews for A Fallen Angel
Mere11 chapter 13 . 7/10
1st of all let me just say that im absolutely loving this story. I do hope you update soon. It will be a shame if you dont carry on, a good story likes this need to be finish to the end :-).
lrmorena chapter 13 . 2/17
As lovely as all your stories... Please come back to it... Your imagination is simply delightfull...
Cool chapter!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 8 . 2/3
I keep forgetting to review, but I love Rosalie, she's so funny, a tiny ooc, but I love it.

Emmett is adorable.

Phew, now they know.

Can't wait for the rest!
Hotmamantx chapter 13 . 1/28
Please contuine
The Bagpiper chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
This is a pretty good story. It's a shame that you haven't updated in a long time. Could you let me know if you are planning on updating?
zena911 chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
Please update soon!
sanmitamaya chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
Just found this and read it in one go. I really like the premise of this, especially the expectation of eddiekins to age! You obviously have an important role for Bella, and I can't wait to see what that is!

Please update soon!
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
Please continue
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
I'm quiet interested in how Edward is going to become human again.
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
I thought it was snip-snip not chop-chop?
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
That was funny
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
Oh man that's going to be a nightmare, a shopping trip; well if I was to be forced to be playing dress up I would do my best to run away.
daniella2cool chapter 13 . 10/8/2015
Please update soon great story! Although I wish Hermione was nicer yes she was bossy and independent and a know it all but she wasn't a b*itch like you portray her.
meldz chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I've lost count on the number of times I've read this.