Reviews for The House of Mirrors
Grac3 chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
This was amazing! It flowed so well, and the plot was wonderful. Love the time loops.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
First fanfic, huh? WELL. Color me jealous! This was one of the best damned fanfics I have read in a while - and I definitely look forward to more! Well done, you! Beautifully clever and engaging!

*HUGS*

Mandy
Random Ruth chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Great first fic! Really fun story, with all its wibbly-timey-wimeyness :)
timano chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
An excellent story-one that gives me a good bit to reflect on...

p

Yeah, I had to say it, sorry. Seriously, though, I enjoyed reading your addition to the world of Who. 9 out of 10 stars.
Pilcrow chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
I decided to read this based on your note in the other story. It's excellent. :)
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
That was brilliant! A proper Doctor Who story that I could see being in the stories :D It was great having an adventure with just the Doctor and Rory, (not that I don't love Amy!) The last chapter was really cool, I can see why the Doctor didn't want Martha to know who he was. All-round great fic, definite fave.
Jellyhair chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh my gosh, you write the Doctor SO well! This story seems really cool, can't wait to read the rest! 8D
anon chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
You are a genius. To create a story that simply feels like a genuine Doctor Who episode (All those nods and references to season 4 and 5). I loved the whole adam and eve being squirrels tidbit, had me guffawing. Chapter 4 and 5 wrapped up certain things nicely.

There really should be more reviews for this. Mmhmm.
audacious.poet chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Brilliantly done, I'll have to follow along on this one. Let me know when there are updates, will you? Did the Doctor feed the shark peppercinis? :D
NancyBG-OldMaidWhovian chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Great first effort. It felt very true to the series, which isn't always the case with some fanfics. Keep writing!
eriphi chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Oh, this is intriguing. What a good set up, nicely paced and very very interesting. Some of your little snippets are fantastic - squirrels back in time, the doctor finding his way by smell and those slightly suspicious mirrors. I'm still a little suspicious of Martin. So, well done so far. I am looking forward to more very much indeed. Thanks for posting.
Namazukage chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I think Rory vs. an angel is a great idea. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.