Reviews for Fate or Chance?
HanaOtaku chapter 24 . 7/19/2014
I'm still here! I still love this story! Please keep coming back!
kogouma chapter 24 . 6/14/2014
oh Fenris darling D:
yaaaay, an update! i still love this story, it's just too good to let go. i look forward to the next chapter! :D
DreamersEclipse chapter 23 . 3/8/2014
Oh my gosh this story is so amazing! It's so hard to find a good OC story let alone a male yaoi one. I really enjoyed the beginning and how you went about him ending up in the DA world. It has its own unique flare. And I love James. He's adorable. I was squealing when him and Anderson finally got together. I don't know if I could have kept reading if he ended up with Isabella. But please please don't stop here! I need to know what happens to poor James. Thanks for the read!
Princess Unikitty chapter 23 . 10/19/2013
looks good so far.
QuinnTalon chapter 23 . 4/21/2013
Um...wow. More? LOL
kogouma chapter 23 . 3/26/2013
wait what!? No! ugh! you horrible person! you left if on a cliff hanger! gha! update soon! :D
Xaiael chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
This is perfect !just perfect ! you describe Danarius and his actions perfect ! I'm happy for this update and I hope for one soon - please don't tease any more ! and please write more chapters about Danarius and his hold on James and Fenris - will Danarius handle James like he did with Fenris ( you know the hole slave thing ) or...I don't know...I think I'll like the "slave" thing and what this comes with !see you next update ( hope soon !)
kogouma chapter 22 . 10/30/2012
yay, a new chapter! i missed this so much!
no! James! Justice, do something! take control of Anders and save James! Gah! *flails around*
update soon so i won't go crazy with suspense! :D
olivegbg chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
Aw sweet!
olivegbg chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Anders gave him a puzzled look. 'What's Hell?'
Yes, an explanation Please, please. Anders can take it! :D
olivegbg chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
No James you're not in Kansas anymore...;)
Xaiael chapter 21 . 9/26/2012
I just found this !and I like it! will there be a chance for you to write more?( please!?)
TheManWhore chapter 21 . 4/15/2012
Ugh, yes! Just read the story, and I love it :D

So glad you decided to keep Anders as the main romance; who doesn't want Anders as the main romance in a story?

I like the plot as well, especially James. Can't wait for more _
TheDevimangel chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
Lol, gentle? i think this was pretty hot for a first time. you got pretty much everything down, all the hot steamy bits leading to the finales~!

~TD~
TheDevimangel chapter 20 . 4/10/2012
Tease~! i still loved the chapter, though its always sad to see leandra die. still, i always find some pleasure in the blood mage's death. cant wait to continue~!

~TD~