Reviews for Promise of the Setting Sun
StaticTight chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Yeah, I like this story!Try making more that are linked to this relationship.
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
*claps*
Zionagi chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I remember living in Japan before the earthquake struck. I had made a lot of friends and after I moved, I didn't talk to them again until recently via social networking. Back when the earthquake struck, I was deeply worried about them the day it happened.

What really ticked me off were these arrogant jerks who were all like "Is my favorite voice actor OK?" "Will my favorite anime still go on?"

I admit, I'm an otaku, but that is just disrespectful. Don't pray for Japan because its Japan, pray for its people.
SecretKeeper250 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I heard of the earth quake and how many schools helped donate cloths to all the people in Japan and we all saw video and there was this Japanese woman and she said something that a kid said when he or she saw all that stuff, she said "It made me sad that a child came outside and saw all the things many schools had donated and said 'Hey guys look new stuff' and all the children came out and looked at the cloths and..." I don't remember what else she said it was like when I was 11 and it was close to the end of the school year and it was fourth grade and I am twelve and going to turn 13 this year and going to seventh grade.
Fox of Magic chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
May those who died rest in peace.
kcrb0202 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
That was cute and sweet
OriontheCat chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I nearly cried

Great job. You really portray emotion well.

*Subscribes and adds to favorite authors and stories*
CatGirlFireflare chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
AAAAAAAAAA! IT SO TRUE! (Sobs in corner) ITS (sniffle) ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!

Anywho loved it! BYEZ! XP
The Sunset's Glow chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Love this story!
Butterfly Kitty chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
D'aww... sweet... I can see this happening. 3
ice around the moon chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Very sweet:) I really liked the idea as well. Wonderful job!
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is such a sweet fic, I just know Japan will grow stronger from it though.

Disasters always do that, and yet, there is always strength.

Great plot and a great message friend! :D
Zeta 'thegamer' Draconix chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
*sniffle* I hope everyone in Japan is alright, and when i remembered Miko was japanese... yeesh...
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
;; So sad... BUT FLUFFEH~ I love it, and I really hope Japan's alright.
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I think this is a lovely little ficlet that puts a loving show into nowadays

thanks for wirtting this