Reviews for Hypocritical Lovers
bluestriker666 chapter 13 . 5/7
looking forward to reading more
What a hypocrite he can sleep around but she cant
SMSM92 chapter 13 . 8/21/2016
I re-read the last 3 chapters because I randomly thought of this fic the other day. I really really want to know what's going to happen between them. For a man as experienced as he, he seemed over the top with her...it leads me to believe that he is forcing himself to be an ass, like a coward. Serenity is sort of doing the same thing but I think she's doing it to protect herself (can't blame her...I mean why the hell is Lady Ann there?!)
I got excited about the marriage arrangement because I wasn't expecting him to be that much of a...well...yeah! I really hope he gets his act together. She (as Usagi and the Princess) has a certain aura and if not treated well, I think the situation could get a lot worse! But honestly, you're writing is exquisite... I really can't predict what's going to happen! I want to be able to guess...sort of hope... but it's so hard to tell! You've had us anticipating for 13 chapters. Literally on edge! It wasn't that long ago since you updated *phewf* otherwise I'd cry! It's too good of a story (duh!) to leave hanging.
SMSM92 chapter 13 . 5/8/2016
It's Silly with a lot of elegance and hotness! PLS continue! can't wait!
Jenbunny chapter 13 . 3/11/2016
Hello, I'm a new reader of your story . I just wanted to say that I am loving your story. _ I really can not wait to see what happens next.
Daire123 chapter 13 . 3/4/2016
This is a great story! I really wish you could continue to write it and update this again soon! You are an amazing writer! I just hope after everything Edymion and Serenity have gone through up to this point they can try and create a level, balanced ground and stop with arguments and actually hear each other out. btw I love his mom! I'm glad to know that they are practically reliving his parents' roles with Serenity.
Angel-the-hedge chapter 13 . 1/29/2015
*claps* so worth the wait
Guest chapter 13 . 1/29/2015
Yeah, I don't know what this has to do with any of the Sailor Moon characters. We have a playboy Endymion who at every turn tries to dominate and disrespect the women around him and who seems more abusive, possessive and manipulative than charming. He has nothing in common with the very kind (if snarky) Mamoru from canon who respects and supports women and who is noble and selfless. I don't even need him to be quite like that, he could be written differently and it would still work but I'm really uncomfortable with your portrayal because I know you want to go for the "redeemed playboy"-route with him but so far, I don't think he deserves it.

I actually would appreciate a Serenity who stands up for herself except she yields at his EVERY touch. I don't think it sends a very good message if you have a female character saying "no" at every turn but it's either ignored by the man or she herself doesn't seem to care. It's very really nice that she wants to resist him but if all it takes for him "to breathe over her exposed neckline" for her to falter, yeah that's not a very strong depiction of a female character. Also, she's also nothing like the bubbly and kind-hearted heroine we all know and love. She's rude, irrational, selfish and also doesn't seem to care for the people around her. You may want to make her seem pure and lovely because Endymion's mother (without knowing her before) "sees something in her heart that pleases her" but it's more telling than showing. At this point, I'm not sure if I'd rather have them not end up with each other because they're quite toxic or if they deserve each other.

The bottomline is that the plot and the characters are more like so many other generic romance novels. Yes, it's your story and I know it's a fanfic - you could do whatever you want to do with it. But if the characters are so far removed from the way the reader knows them, I would prefer it as an original story. I really hope that your next story will be a bit more align with the characters of Sailor Moon and what they stand for and I'm certainly looking forward to it. But as for "Hypocritical Lovers", I don't think I'll finish it, I'm sorry.
MagicGoddess2001 chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
Please continue
Latebuttruefan chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
Great, great story. Serenity is bugging me a little bit with how overly stubborn she is being. She needs to realise (and I can't wait for it to happen) that she loves him! Keep it up and keep updating. This story is really really good:-)
Shortie630 chapter 12 . 8/28/2014
I've enjoyed reading your story thus far. The chemistry the two of them have is intense and captivating! Can't wait for more!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
Episode 4 of Sailor Moon Crystal aired, if you missed it you can watch it on youtube. Great chapter, keep it coming
Taino Delsan13 chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
Ooh lala they going to do the deed? Or something going happened ?Great update Thank you for updating
AimlesslyGera chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Ah! How can you just end it like that! Update soon!
raye85 chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
Ahhh. Can't wait for their moment. Excited!