Reviews for A New Addition
I get that I doesn't happen in real life where everyone is excepting but. Molly Weasley would never slap Ron. Even if he was being a horrible person
Sakihinata chapter 4 . 1/5
was cute ;)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
This was, I think, my favorite chapter just from the way you wrote it. Draco has such a fun personality! And the last line was absolutely priceless. Their age gap does give me pause, though.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Okay, that was pretty harsh. You didn't really give the two of them a chance to redeem themselves.
And that is not how Christians feel about homosexuals!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I loved Charlie's speech at the end. The fact that it was to the kid makes it adorable instead of cheesy. Thanks for letting Harry be prepared for this somewhat.
Landydou chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
A very good story! ;D
Charlie0925 chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Wow, truly awesome writing hun! I LOVED THIS and all of the characters you have created here, again, awesome job! ;o)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I am writing this review as a guest because I do not have an account on this site. This is my honest opinion on this chapter of your story, and it is likely you will not like it.

Your style of writing and use of grammar is good. Your dialogue keeps the reader's interest.

However, I did not like the handling of religion in this story. It seems to me that you used Hermione's so-called religious views to voice your own hatred of God, Christians and Christianity. You've made it quite clear that you believe ALL Christians to be filled with hatred and intolerance, and that you think that God is a farce. This does not help your storyline, especially the part where Harry rants about the injustices of God. As a competent writer, you could have written Hermione's and Harry's dialogue in a less polemic manner.

You have some good plot arcs including the Sirius/Remus. It is a pity to let badly worded diatribes and biased points of view ruin your story.

I hope you know (but after reading this chapter I very much doubt it) that not all Christians are hate-filled and intolerant. It would be good if you had a warning in the summary stating that there will be bashing of monotheistic beliefs.
Breanna3593 chapter 4 . 4/12/2014
This was disappointing. You just basically retold the story. I was hoping that there would be more of just Draco and Severus.
Breanna3593 chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
I really hate public declarations in stories and this ended up being such a chore to read through, I'm sorry to say. Add that to a lot of OOC-ness, I have to say that this wasn't my favorite story.
EveJHoang chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
That story, and the end of this particular chapter, are absolutely lovely. Thank you for writting it!
Wolfisis chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Awww..I liked this story it was cute the way you ended it.
Bloody-Rozez chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
You never let us know if he was blessed or not
V. L. Crawford chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
This was great. I really enjoyed it.

I won't to comment on that little rant on your profile about people marking followed on a completed story. I don't know about the others for sure but I'm one that hits favorite and follows almost without thinking together. Most of the time I don't even look where it says a story is complete until I get to the end.
firebolthallow1572 chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
A great story and I like what did Hermione and Ron and the excepting of Harry children with Charlie.