Reviews for Whatever is Left of Me
landapanda chapter 23 . 7/4
This just might be the best story in the entire Twilight fandom. It's definitely at *least* 50x better than canon. Beautiful story, beautifully told.
FluffyLiz chapter 23 . 4/7
Really great story that I thoroughly enjoyed. Excellent plot and character construction, and beautifully written. I think it was brave of you to end it where you did and I'm sure many readers would have clamoured for more, but I think the ending is perfect - an epilogue would, in my humble opinion, have diluted the drama and emotion of what had gone before; what you've done here is absolutely spot on. I hope you're still writing, even if it's not fan fiction.
Nicoconsd chapter 23 . 11/28/2016
I really loved this story. Such a wonder Edward and Bella you created. And although I would have loved a peak into seeing what vampire Bella would be like and how they would react to each other I really liked how you ended it with hope for an amazing future together. :)
Adirondackmommi chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
What ! Okay, I'm not going to loose it - I'm just going to trust that this is going to be for a reason other that torture me personally.
Adirondackmommi chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
How have I just now heard about this? Loving this so far, very well written. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
lmc123 chapter 23 . 5/26/2016
Thought this story was a brilliant piece if writing. Found via facebook twilight fanfic finders... thanks x
lmc123 chapter 10 . 5/25/2016
This story is amazing
lmc123 chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
Wow.. wonderful first chapters, captures everything as it really was or could have been...
LLH88 chapter 12 . 4/6/2016
This is such a great story. I love, love, love the hurt & am anxious for what I know will be coming eventually, the comfort. You connect the characters so subtly and pull them apart that is not expected. That's the way I see it anyway and it's very enjoyable to read and take me into their little universe. Thanks for sharing!
snoopylover60 chapter 23 . 4/3/2016
This was really good. I am surprise that she allowed him to turn her. I get why she did. But after the way he treated her and ignored her and was just a butt, I don't think I could have allowed him to turn her... He never really wanted to... even in the end. Yes she died and he was finally hurt. Realizing that she would be lost to him forever. So, in my mind if she hadn't died. He would have continued to deny to change her.

Thank you for sharing it loved it, truly!
LLH88 chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
Hello! This story was highly recommended on the No Rules Twilight Fanfic FB page. I tend to avoid vamp fics but love angst. The first two are great, can't wait to read more.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 23 . 3/31/2016
Viola your story was rec'd in a FB page and I'd liek to say I'm in awe of your writing. The flow of your words, the poetry quotes, the construction of the characters, everything appeals to me.
I loved the way you made Bella stand up to Carlisle and Edward and how angsty it was and yet ... it turned the way it should be.
Thank you so much for sharing this gem with us. I hope you come back to the fandom, you are positively brilliant.
Congratulations dear!
hikingurl chapter 23 . 3/31/2016
This story has been on my To Be Read list for a long time and I finally sat down and read it yesterday. Oh my, what a heartbreaking and touching story. I love your insights into both Edward's and Bella's characters. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I hope you will eventually write something else for us to enjoy!
ggb-luma chapter 23 . 3/31/2016
I couldn't put it down, couldn't help myself..I'm really anxious to see what happens next..Will her change be different?With her condition...
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 23 . 3/31/2016
I'm glad he is changing her even as he has had to learn a very hard lesson. I feel sorry for this Bella and I hope she'll find happiness.