Reviews for The Ties That Bind
6jrz422 chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Poor tidus, he's fighting for Yuma yet she doesn't trust him
sweetdeadlysilence chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
A fairly intense second chapter. Good job with everything
sweetdeadlysilence chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wow. For a prolouge, that was captivating. I am eager to see which characters you will be bringing in and how you will develop them in this story.
Wisdombook34 chapter 14 . 7/21/2011
Now this is so freaking awesome it's not even funny. You are a brilliant, brilliant author, and I'm sorry if you're tired of hearing that. :) Well done indeed.
CaliTues chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
C: Zoomg. Cliffhanger. Drat.

I have to admit, I'm having a hard time following all of this. Maybe I'll reread it so I'll understand. C:

I hope to see another chapter up soon!
Muja chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
First let me apologize for the lack of depth and shortness of this review, I'm on a PSP. This fic you have going here is simply amazing. I started reading it last night and fell asleep doing so. Woke up and voila. I LOVE the plot and how it's unfolding. The characters, they're all suited to their roles. I can't really go back and reference all I would like, but I'll be sure to leave you a better review next time. I'll be adding this to alerts and I look forward to your next update!
Apri-Chan chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
Ed'c sa ykyeh.E ruba oui tuh'd seht sa najeafehk eh Ym Prat E veht ed vih. E muja drec cduno yc famm. Oui yna xielgmo palusehk so vyjuneda fnedan uh . E ryjah'd nayt uha cduno E tuh'd mega. E'ja uhmo nayt drnaa cu vyn. E'ja nayt Desa du Pnayg yht E mujat ed. E muja Dra Deac Dryd Peht yht lyh'd fyed vun suna, yht E ytunat Ran Adanhym Lyms. Oui fneda cu famm E ymsucd drehg E tufhmuytat y yldiym puug. E bmyh du nayt ouin udran cduneac yc famm cu aqbald du rayn vnus sa cuuh.
Lowry chapter 11 . 5/2/2011
I always enjoy your stories, I am looking forward to seeing how this one ends.
Wisdombook34 chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
Hooray! Two chapters in one day! That makes me happy. I really do love this story. For some reason, I laughed at the line, "I didn't see you doing anything to help." Lu is awesome. :)
Gambit Hawk chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Sorry for lack of reviews. My personal life has been catching up with me. Anyway, the story is going great so far! Keep it up!
Wisdombook34 chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
THIS IS AWESOME! I'm kind of acting like a fangirl now, but for some reason, this story is pulling me in. It's like Lord of the Rings, but not. I'm not accusing you of plagarism, by the way; I'm just saying it's awesome. :)
inukiraK chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
wow nice story! i cant wait for next chapter
Gambit Hawk chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Interesting start. Hope u update soon!