Reviews for Afterwards
Sasukeluva 4eva chapter 1 . 7/9
I always love a good introspective perspective of my favourite characters/pairings. Thanks for making this such a success. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

Kindest regards,

~Rin
Moghedia chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Ah this is lovely! No pulsating desires and throbbing manhoods to ruin some lovely DA eroticism :)
Oratorio chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
One of the most beautifully written, poetic pieces I've read.
Lady Jadealiya chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Beautiful. The words have a lyrical flow to them that is just perfect. Also "muttering his name like a prayer or a curse and it doesn't really matter either way." is pretty much the rivalmance in a nut shell _
thinkdragonage chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This was incredibly lovely!
naomis8329 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
A great story, and I loved it thank you
gingergen chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh thank you for this. It was *perfect*.
NoMadKa chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I adore stories about Fenris and Hawke, and I liked yours very much :)
BlueMuirin chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Thanks for another well-written, engaging story. Your works are some of the few fanfic pieces I go back to and re-read because of the beautiful construction of your prose.
LostinBremen chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Your story is so beautiful and your writing fantastic. Please keep it coming :)
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
omg that was wonderful!
Decantate chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I looooooooooooove this. I can't even. The way that you put it all together is lovely as always, not one word out of place.
Hekateras chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Awwwww.

Touching, poignant, beautifully written. Perfect.
socialkombat chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Best reunion piece I've read! Wow. Really blown away, but have come to expect this level of awesomeness after reading your other stories. Superbly done!
BereniceSnape chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Jesus you are AMAZING Lilith :D I can't say it enough. I love your writing style, and hope you write many more amazing Dragon Age stories.

- BereniceSnape