Reviews for Afterwards
Moghedia chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Ah this is lovely! No pulsating desires and throbbing manhoods to ruin some lovely DA eroticism :)
Oratorio chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
One of the most beautifully written, poetic pieces I've read.
Lady Jadealiya chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Beautiful. The words have a lyrical flow to them that is just perfect. Also "muttering his name like a prayer or a curse and it doesn't really matter either way." is pretty much the rivalmance in a nut shell _
thinkdragonage chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This was incredibly lovely!
naomis8329 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
A great story, and I loved it thank you
gingergen chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh thank you for this. It was *perfect*.
NoMadKa chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I adore stories about Fenris and Hawke, and I liked yours very much :)
BlueMuirin chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Thanks for another well-written, engaging story. Your works are some of the few fanfic pieces I go back to and re-read because of the beautiful construction of your prose.
LostinBremen chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Your story is so beautiful and your writing fantastic. Please keep it coming :)
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
omg that was wonderful!
Decantate chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I looooooooooooove this. I can't even. The way that you put it all together is lovely as always, not one word out of place.
Hekateras chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Awwwww.

Touching, poignant, beautifully written. Perfect.
socialkombat chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Best reunion piece I've read! Wow. Really blown away, but have come to expect this level of awesomeness after reading your other stories. Superbly done!
BereniceSnape chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Jesus you are AMAZING Lilith :D I can't say it enough. I love your writing style, and hope you write many more amazing Dragon Age stories.

- BereniceSnape
kiwibliss chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I have many problems with the timeline of DA2, and especially the timelines of the romances, but you have made the three year period between their first night together and their "reunion" seem almost reasonable here. That is an exceedingly long period of time to simply pine after someone, but you've drawn the connection between them; through interaction in battle, the small touches, and the slow and inevitable closeness developing again over that period of time. This is a lovely piece of writing.