Reviews for The Greatest Story Ever Told
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This was too cute, so much so that I don't care about al the should-be-dead characters.
Kluddle chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This was beautiful...so very beautiful. And cute. :)

...Not to mention this quote: "Oh god, I'm going to be in-laws with the fucking Trickster, " - I ROTFL, that is such a funny thing to imagine. 3 Dean related to Gabriel. xD
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
THIS WAS ADORABLE~!
SuperNaturalGurl32 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Aww.. a wedding -grins- I love when they get married I am trying to decide if I want them to get married in Undeniably yours or not
Zafona chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
*is too interested in reading the next one to bother making a decent review* awesome
kyatariina chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
The jacket throwing was brilliant

great story
Susangel chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This universe your writing is really sweet :)

I loved the "wonderful" job John did in calming Dean "Just stay calm son, and remember how many people are going to kick your ass if you screw up," LOL! Just what he needed to hear :P

I loved the idea of them tossing the tux jacket :D

Gabriel is so awesome!I loved "Well before Samantha gets her thong in a wad, I have a speech to make too," LOL!I just wish he'd threatened Dean as well...
67impala chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
What I like about this verse the most is its delighfulness. It is not painful nor angsty.. It is playful, lighthearted and funloving. I just love that quality.

Everyone in this verse enjoys their happiness. This marriage scene is no different. I was smiling when Castiel threw his jacket instead of bouquet. I liked the idea of them dancing with AC/DC.

And, I am most delightful that FF finally fixed this page and let me enjoy this wonderful verse.

Thanks for the good time, Vampireluvr15!
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
OMFG! SO FUCKIN CUTE! I just luffle it Cassie and there wasn't a single thing I would change about it, even if I could.
darkphoenix2345 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Gabriel was a riot in this one and shy Cas is adorable. :))
Heart Torn Out chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I have all the songs you mentioned they danced to! OH OH OH! I think i may have heard this song...? Idk.

Also! Right when i started reading this, This I Promise You, by NSYNC started playing on my iPod and I totes squeed. My twin was like O.o WTF?

It was EPIC.

~Heart
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Awww great job, loved this :D
CourtneyScott chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Awh I love this D! Haha. Gabriel P.