Reviews for The Lost Prince
SesshomaruFreak chapter 19 . 9/18/2017
*cheering and crying at the same time*
Oh Spunky, this is a beautiful one! Sometimes I didn't know if I was gonna make it through all the angst, but it was such a compelling story, so beautiful even when it was heartbreaking. And the lemons...omg you know the lemons are my weakness! Exqusite, as always ;)
This story was gorgeous and tragic, heart-pounding and sexy...lovely work.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 18 . 9/18/2017
Awwwww! Thank goodness they're back together! I might've had to pull my hair out lol
SesshomaruFreak chapter 17 . 9/18/2017
Wtf? Does he think because he agreed to whore to pay for the cure or that Toru-hollow violated him he's not worth Renji? That he's too disgraced to deserve that love?
But Renji finally sees him! And he _runs_? What's in your head Bya?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 16 . 9/18/2017
Omg that mf is the one making people sick! Or at least made Emiko and Ten sick. All to convince Bya into being a whore.
Omg I need a happy ending for this!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 15 . 9/18/2017
What the fuck did Toru just do? Poison? Drug?
Bya had just said that won't trust that bastard, so the next order of business is to, of course, eat food that the untrusted one made! *facepalms*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 14 . 9/18/2017
Omg the enchantment is weakening but the year is almost up and omg there's only a few chaps left and Bya wants to keep teaching in Inuzuri but Toru is still out there and Renji just proposed and Kami that lemon was fucking hot but if the year ends it's all for nothing!
*heavy panting*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 13 . 9/18/2017
*dies from angst arrows*
You are evil Spunky. I say that with love.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 9/18/2017
OMG TELL HIM!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 9/18/2017
*sobbing*
*throws soft things at Spunky*
Omg the feels! He has this lovely cottage that had them in mind and he crafted stuff in it and grew the gardens and omg I'm crying so hard I can't breathe!

And damn it all, Bya's not freaking telling them! Especially Renji! You pretty noble dumbass! Tell Renji or I'm gonna whomp you!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 9/18/2017
OMG Bya remembers! For Kami's sake, tell Ren! He loves the 'peasant' only because it's you! Omg Byakuya Kuchiki don't you fucking DARE keep this to yourself!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 9/18/2017
That was such a lovely flashback *sniffle* they had something truly beautiful before the king called Bya.
Renji said earlier that they had been together for 3 years before Bya was summoned. How tragic. You truly live for the angsty stuff.
Maybe their chances are better in the Seretei? Like maybe Bya will remember something? And hopefully Toru won't be able to get to them if they're there?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 9/18/2017
Damn. They're so close...
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 9/18/2017
Toru is poisoning Bya's mind!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 9/18/2017
Fuck I knew Toru was no good! He's a hollow hiding among them!

And dammit, it's already been 9 months?!
Renji only has 3 more months to recognize Bya or it's all over!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 9/18/2017
Ugggh! You're thinking of him because he's your one and only!
It's traumatizingly sad how much they need each other but their version of RL has torn them apart and now they're like ships passing and I can't stand the loss!

I'm glad this one has several chaps, but if it leaves off on a cliffy, so help me...