Reviews for Walls of Sorrow
Senior Citizen Sandwich chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I don't have much in the way of constructive critiscm, but htis was great! Very nicely done and I liked the two ending sentences especially. But I suppose I thought it odd that someone that was 9 or 10 would think like that, it seemed more like someone who was around 14

Anyways good job :)
Kalgante chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
i liked it. though there was nothing indicating the plot. you do a good job making it clear how Ashley feels. i'm also trying to understand this grey thing. is it a metaphor, is she color blind, or is it all actually grey? i doubt the colorblind part because there is some color.

anyway, let's see what you plan to do with this

as for constructive criticism... well, there was nothing wrong with any of the writing, i liked it. just be sure to have a plot planned out, you don't want to have to jury rig one as you go. i could also say something about the writing format and how each sentence is stacked on top of each other. but with how you wrote it there really isn't a problem and it's plenty easy to read. i also can only assume 9/10 is her age as either 9 or 10, it's not particularly clear.

anyway, keep working on it. it'll refine bot you and your OC.

see ya!