Reviews for Between Pleasure and Pain
Ale chapter 1 . 5/7
Nice, I love your writing style and how well you capture these two. I've never read any that seem quite so accurate as yours.

Thank you for writing these! I'm so glad I still have more to read, but I'm sure I'll be sad when I reach the end. Even though it's a similar story to what I've read, yours all have felt special. Like a cut above the rest if that makes sense. Like more real and more true to the characters. It's hard for me to describe.
SparrowsFlight chapter 1 . 4/2
Absolutely loved this. Beautiful work. I always love to see the ways that Bulma and Vegeta get together. 3
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
holy smokes what a romantic story and oh so hot too.
Tjay M chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Love the ending
superboltstrike chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Saw the title, roll credits! Seriously though excellent job once again. I wondered how Alternate Vegeta and Bulma wound up having Trunks sonce they probably couldn't form a relationship with Vegeta getting killed and all.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
please im begging you on my knees to make this a long fic
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Loved it
dragonbabezee chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I liked this a lot! It was sweet, and a bit sad, and quite steamy too - a potent mix.
fangurlsrule chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
I just wanted to say I really liked this story. Have you thought about doing any more with the alternate timeline?
I'm Still So Deep chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I really loved this :)) great work as always.
Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Absolutely precious :)
Marilu Moreno chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Lindo : )
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
a really interesting story :)
Asian Delicacy chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Pleasure and Pain...Nobody writes Vegeta and Bulma like you do NiteRyde. Thanks for this sexy piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013