Reviews for Towel Day
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
LMFAO
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This is delightful, and very thoughtful. Nice work.
Jen4850 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
towel day is tomorrow so this was a great time to read this.
Lastelle chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
wow, loved it! I've never actually read a BBT/GG x-over before (I didn't know they existed) but I loved this one!

The only problem with it is that there's no reference to the elevator with a fear of heights :P however Sheldon's "I don't like him, Leonard.", Howard's "Don't worry, it's not a creepy thing, he can't even talk to my mom, and I'm still not sure if she's really a woman." and the Leonard, Howard and Raj "Yes, Sheldon." almost made up for it.

I also liked Sheldon's "Now, hold on a second, while this remake unarguably sucked, some remakes are sometimes actually welcome." It's just so Sheldon-y.

However if I listed everything I liked about it, we'd be here all day. I loved it, it was great. Please continue it.
blue talith chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Quirky and enjoyable!
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I really have to watch BBT to really appreciate it, but I still enjoyed the hell out of it anyway XD I love the way you wrote the Lily/Jess friendship - it was very sweet.

P.S. I actually read this through LiveJournal - I was thinking of joining another comm (I'm already a member of the Jess/Rory one) and I saw this posted there! Mind if I friend you?
amtrak12 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
AisicsRule here from FanForum. :) I loved this! I really enjoyed seeing the Jess-Lily relationship explored here, and I love the common ground they managed to find with the four guys. :D Sheldon's reactions were cracking me up lol Also this line:

"Don't worry, it's not a creepy thing, he can't even talk to my mom, and I'm still not sure if she's really a woman," Howard shrugged.

Had me rolling. That is such a Howard line! Great job and I love, love, LOVE that you crossed two of my favorite shows :D
VioletEmeraldx chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Thanks for letting me beta it in addition to the person who already had, I really enjoyed the fic a lot! I love all Jess things and I love how creative this was and how plausible! And now I definitely need to read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. :D I will as soon as I can. ;) You're really talented and it was really well done and fun to read. :D I can't wait to find out what you write next. ;)