Reviews for Crawl with the Heretics
Ever-Lethargic chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
That was such an amazing story! I can't put into words how much I liked it!
Charcoal Dust chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
... That was probably one of the- no, THE most in-depth fics I've read about Mammon. At it fits completely with his cannon character... O.O
Desired Dreams-XS8018 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
It was really interesting to read this in 1st person and Lulu-ichigo's head canons for viper are as well, my favorite was the one concerning Phantasma and the idea of him having protective spells tattooed on him.
ouo chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh holy shit, I'm surprised I hadn't written a review on this yet. Long story short, this is one-no. This is THE best fanfiction that I had ever read. I'm absolutely in love with how it was written, and have read this many many times, and had even read it out loud a handful of times on skype to a friend.

Mammon had always been interesting to me before I had read this, I rped as them for a while before this was posted and had a head cannon about his family life very similar to what you had written. I don't think I'll stop coming back to re read this as long as it is up. Even as I grow older, or when the series is finally over. That is how much I like this piece of writing.
LaughterGirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is intense.. I really liked it~
Cael05 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Now that I have read this, I am amazed with the details you put as Viper's past. . .epic.

It was a very realistic depiction of why Viper became the man he is today. It gave me chills, especially the parts when he was 'abused' (physically, emotionally, sexually) All made sense.

To summarize: I truly loved it.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Man I just want to hug Viper...Luce is a good woman,but were those really her intentions?
TheParadoxicalOxymoron chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Oh woah, just woah. /mindblown
carolily chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
That was really nice! I actually read all of it and though nooo! I want more :D

IT's really good work! waiting for more!

Ducknonymous chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This is simply amazing. You made the story sound mature, yet not solemn or boring, and it was also spine-chilling, not in a bad way I suppose. Incredible read.
ELunamoon chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I really enjoyed this! It was very well thought out and very well explained. This is one of the best interpretations of any of the Arcobaleno's pasts. The only thing I did miss was some kind of inclusion of Fran because I always thought that they were some how connected at one point but that is more of a personal want if anything and looking back on it now it wouldn't fit in the story all that well all things considering. Again, great story I enjoyed it a lot; as I do with just about everything else you've written!
Indigo Avarice chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I really adore the voice/perspective that this story is written in, it's absolutely lovely and does the feeling a lot more justice than if it had been written any other way. I'm also fond of this story because it's very close to the fannon I'd had in my head for Viper's back story already. This story has got to be one of my favorites, it's just so beautifully written.
Mitchiba14 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This story was so beautiful...

This made me see mammon in a diffrent kind of...light i guess...

You should write like this more often. or mabye...write a story on fran and how he came to be...that would be just wonderful :)

thatgdxbdgirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Great story!

Certainly different from your usual style :D

Anyways, can't wait for more!
Prince SuperSharky chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wao...You really should write in 1st person more often!

This really gave me a fresh new perspective on Mammon/Viper.

I found a few grammar mistakes in here, but nothing too major. (One that stood out to me really was 'repertoire')

Anyway, Phantasma in his little black sprite form reminded me of the Little Ogre thing...the one in the Black Blood in Soul Eater...if only because of the creepy little smile.

Great job! (I think it expands beautifully on Lulu-Ichigo's chapter~!)