Reviews for Evolution: Times of Change
shugokage chapter 5 . 3/31
I look forward to reading this story!
PoisoningIvy chapter 5 . 3/16
I love this story. If you dont continue i will die.
fanfiction lover 228 chapter 5 . 2/28
You are going to make more chapters this is awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next this story is great)
RavenofSilver chapter 5 . 2/27
Yay! This is such a cool story. Please post soon! I just found it today, but it is really well written. Although the length of your chappies make me feel guilty for making mine so short... And now that I think about it I really need to update soon... Hmm... POST SOON!
Inu-Shinta chapter 5 . 2/27
I either don't remember, or have not been told the address of the adult variant. Would you be so kind as to reply with the address? Thank you in advance.
Dynamite403 chapter 4 . 2/16
Yo man this story is genius! Please tell me you might update it soon?
River WolfGirl chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
This seriously can't be it. This SERIOUSLY can't be all that's written. this is a horrible lie. Omfg please hurry. Omfg, ugh! I NEED TO KNOW!
Riiko Nakamura chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Noooo! Cliffhangers suck! I'm so eager to see the next chapters!
megatronus89 chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Can i ask when the next chapter is coming due?
burritomaster98 chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
Whoa. Update soon or I will hunt u down. Don't test me. Can't wait robbins out what happens!

Beastboy: yes I finally kissed her!

Raven: Well yes but maybe I'm about to blow u to pieces.

Beastboy: *gulp*
Sam chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I just read your bio so I could see if you were the kind of guy that would listen to reviewers. It appears so, so please please update dude! This story is really good. I like the interactions between all the members in the team. And how you gave a voice to the beast, most writers make it seem like a parasite that Gar tries to get away from but you! You wonderful guy you broke the mold, and thank you for that. So please update! I know it hasn't been that long... but still can't wait for the next chapter!
wolfhead chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Beautiful story. :)
TwistedHeart-Mind chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
Omg I really loved this chapter and this story I really can't ait to find out wat happens next! Keep up the good work 3
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
Intersting update as I do wonder how will Raven react towards the kiss ? :(

I wonder why is Terra Back after all this time ? :(

Please do keep up the good work upon such a great storyline like this one as I cannot wait to read about what happens next. :D
The Cretin chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Great chap man. Its a welcome distraction from trying to figure out the "New" Titans comics. I like how unsure Raven is of her emotions. Shades of the comics. I also like how..."raw" they came off as. She really lost composure at times. An interesting side effect of this story will be seeing if Terra is reincorporated successfully into the Titans. Of course, its your story so write it how you want. Kudos on the end of the chap. Shades of "Old" Hollywood there. I'm just hoping that Gar's head doesn't explode from Rae's surprise. Hope to read more soon. Keep rockin