Reviews for Son of Sparda
AtsukoSchulyer chapter 22 . 11/1/2012
Finally

Keep it up!

And now I'm worried-the two of them legitimately triggering for the first time, at the same time? My sympathies to the enemies-that's a slaughter!

Can't wait for the next bit!
Darkis Shadow chapter 22 . 10/17/2012
Woot woot! Awesome chapter Lady met Vergil...kinda
Soren chapter 22 . 10/16/2012
Good to see you back and nice chapter.
CocoWish chapter 22 . 10/14/2012
Yessss! some Vergil action :D awesomely written
ChaoticAscension chapter 21 . 7/6/2012
Excellent story - loved it. Keep up the excellent work!
eterniawolf chapter 20 . 6/1/2012
I love this story! I typically don't read AU stories, but this one is really good!

I also love the fact that you are exploring demons and Sparda quite a bit. It's interesting to hear your take on what you view the demon world to be like.

Anyway, please continue to write this story. :)
Kyra chapter 21 . 5/21/2012
I love this story and I can't wait to read another you very much for writing and keep going on!
general zargon chapter 21 . 5/10/2012
Hey, I feel the need to let you know that you put "worrier" instead of "warrior", and there were a few other typos. Other than that, I really enjoyed this chapter, and I can't wait to find out which name you decided to give Gramps. :P LOL, please keep up the excellent work and update soon!
Darkis Shadow chapter 21 . 5/10/2012
Sparda you are so whipped its adorable! Dante you are a big little kid Eva knock your childish husband upside the head when you see him :3
Blackwingcrow chapter 21 . 5/10/2012
Niiiiice, I liked it, keep it up!
JP chapter 20 . 4/21/2012
Wow! I just found this story and it's a good one!
ladysubaru83 chapter 20 . 4/21/2012
umm well i saw a fanart page about DMC a few yrs ago & a few drawings had Dante Sparda Alistor at the bottom hehe i rememberd cause i used it for an old email i had.
Carl94 chapter 20 . 4/19/2012
Babe you've written so much but theres still much more to be written *get down on one knee* will you hurry up and write more :)
Greg chapter 20 . 4/19/2012
Sparda pops name can like demonic like Casius or somethin ancient or demonic
general zargon chapter 20 . 4/19/2012
Yay for protective!dad!Sparda! :D I can just imagine him kicking his own dad's kiester when one of his children is threatened. I cheered for Dante, and I was wondering what the heck was keeping Sparda from moving earlier...Was it the ritual, or was Bolverk there and pulling a fast one? I hope Freyja survived! I liked her! Also, I vote for "Dionox" as Gramps' name. :D Please keep up the excellent work and update soon!