Reviews for Decode
Okami Princess chapter 28 . 11/1/2013
Are you going to update anytime soon?
jozs001 chapter 26 . 8/14/2012
Damn he has it badly! Do you want to know what kind of fic I want to see? A Shadow/Maria one similar to this one where they honestly get together and Maria survives. Give Rissa a little rest. Update soon!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/10/2012
This is the hottest story I ever read! OMG! I can actually imagine every detail in my head as I read along! And its worth reading over and over! I can't get enough! Keep up the good work!
Trunksymia chapter 28 . 6/15/2012
Noo! too short! _
jozs001 chapter 28 . 6/15/2012
Nice as usual!
jozs001 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
aLREADY REWIEVED YOU LAST BUT PLEASE UPDATE SOON! dONT ABANDON IT! THEY ARE FINALY A REAL COUPLE!
jozs001 chapter 27 . 3/13/2012
Finaly together! Nice!
jane8644 chapter 27 . 3/9/2012
wow, cool story! im getting really into this! Keep it up!
Trunksymia chapter 26 . 12/26/2011
what happens next! What happens next!
Luthinea chapter 26 . 12/26/2011

-Aidis
Luthinea chapter 22 . 10/4/2011
i love your stories!
Hobomaniac chapter 20 . 8/15/2011
This is currently my favorite out of all your stories. I'm curious though about where exactly in the series timeline this is. The only reason I brin this up is because I am hoping you bring Shadow into the story. If you think about it he is the only character who has experienced a truely tragic event. You know with Maria and all that. Actually now that I think about it she died the exact same way you describe Chris dying with a gunshot to the back of the head. Anyway, sorry for the long winded comment. Hope you keep up this story because it's probably the only respectable sonic X story out ther. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter.
Aidis chapter 19 . 7/31/2011