Reviews for Skye Night
no one chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
as a seemingly popular story, i imagined this would be decent. and it would be, had your main character not been so much of a mary sue that it makes me sick to think about. half-veela? snape's daughter? that plotline itself is ridiculous. how in the world would she know quirrell was going to end up the bad guy? a shape-shifter? color changing eyes? seriously? and you've made everyone (including draco, who is extremely ooc) falling head over heels for her. since when has harry/blaise ever 'oogled' anyone? i wanted to read this story. i really did. your writing style is not bad at all! and i get that this story is old. the plot you've made is just kind of rubbish.
ScarletBreezes chapter 35 . 4/15/2013
Oh Snape I officially love you! He saved Sirius!
ScarletBreezes chapter 32 . 4/15/2013
xD when I read that they held hands, my whole brain just paused and I was like "Oh my CROOKSHANKS!" Can't help but think it is a bit cute though, this story has been unbelievably amazing so far by the way!
KarLawrence chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
I am loving ur book! :)) i also notice that ur character, skye, favors answering the question "what are you reading" with "a book" :)) i like it! Though i have no explanation on why... Im odd like that i guess! Hahaha! Love ur book! :))
SarahBear0627 chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
Look I tried to read this, especially since it has over 1k reviews, but I can't continue. Your grammar needs help, which isn't a big deal. But you're sentence structure is about as good as my thirteen year old brother's. you're character is clearly a Mary-Sue. With what her "tragic" past, her "special and rare abilities", her ability to turn Malfoy into some blubbering mess where he's not insulting Hermione and Snape is her Father and is suddenly some heartfelt man? You're completely changing the character development and personalities. Draco was taught to hate muggles/muggle-borns/half-bloods. You can't just change his personality like that. Snape is an extremely unemotional man. He's gone through hardships in his life and having a child isn't going to simply change that. You've given no thought to their development or their life previous. Hell you even changed Lucius personality, which is a huge NO.

You're character is the "tragic" hero that every guy seems to like(Draco of course, Harry, Blaise, Russian kid during fourth year[you mentioned in one chapter how harry and Blaise had 'oggled' her]). She always seems to have a clue on everything that no one else does(first year with the stuttering professor). And she has this unlimited amount of kindness towards people. After getting to chapter fourteen and reading about how the Dragons 'bowed' to her I had to quit. I almost quit when I read how Crookshanks explained everything with Riddle to her. You can 'laugh' at my 'flame' all you want. I had to get this off my chest though.
Joalee Saree chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Wow. That is all. Wow.

XD

Joalee Saree chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Wow, this year ending so fast? _ good chapter.
Joalee Saree chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Highly interesting story. :]
Joalee Saree chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Very interesting chapter one. I shall be reading more.
Hestia11 chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Love it so far !
pottermania bis chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
Please tell me the book was wrong and they are meant to be togetether!
pottermania bis chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
It's so cool that she can speak to animals and I'm glad that she has a good relationship with her father
pottermania bis chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
Their relationship is very amusing and I'm glad she is smart and have friends. So Snape has a girl; wonder who she is?
pottermania bis chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Poor girl; she knew next to nothing of the wizarding world and is in Slytherin. I'm looking forward for the next chapters
Kaitlen Dearing chapter 19 . 12/17/2012
It's really great! Indescribably ;")
1,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »